Oh! Hi, Jason!

(My P.o.V.)

I walked in the school building and sighed.

"Here we go-"

"WHOA~~!! YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!!!" I heard and looked up.

A kid with cyan hair fading to white said. I blushed a bit and smiled.

"Thanks!" I said and he nodded.

"I'm Iceberg! But, you can call me, Ice B, for short! Uh- No offense, of course!" Ice said and I laughed.

"None taken!" I said and he picked me up, smiling.

"So, are you new here?" He casually asked as I freaked out a bit. "Uh, yeah.. Can you PLEASE put me down?" I asked and he did. I looked in front of me and looked at the class room.

"Wow.." I mumbled. "Well, I gotta go now, bye!" Ice said and ran off.

I walked in the class room and saw someone familiar. "Oh! Hi, Jason!" I said and he looked at me.

"Huh?!" He asked, standing up. I heard footsteps and Jason ran up to me, quickly grabbed me, ran back to his seat and placed me in his lap.

"What are YOU doing here?!" He whispered as the door opened. More kids walked in and Jason pushed me inside his desk.

"Why, hello, Jason." I heard and Jason didn't respond.

"I said, 'hello', you, shemale." The kid said with slight anger.

"I'm not a shemale, Matt." Jason replied, looking away.

"Sure, Jaylyn." The kid said and Jason growled.

"Shut up." He said, angrily. I turned into my night-time self and I heard laughing.

"Oh yeah? Or else what-?" "Or else.." I said, crawling out. They shouted and began to shake.

"I-ISN'T THAT THE JHENE DOLL FROM THE SUPERSTAR DAYCARE?!" One asked and Jason smiled at me.

"Or else.. I'll fucking come for you in your sleep." I whispered, my head completely turning upside-down.

They screamed and they ran out. I turned back to normal and smiled at Jason.

"Don't worry, they won't mess with ya, while I'm here." I said, winking and he blushed and shyly smiled.

'Adorable..' I thought, landing back in his lap.