Spending time with Monty

(My P.o.V.)

"Montyyyyyy~!" I yelled as he walked in the Daycare.

"Hello, Jhene." He said and patted my head as I hugged his leg.

He picked me up and I smiled, snuggling into his chest.

"Jhene, It's 3 in the damn morning, kid.. Why the hell are you up, screaming-" Moon came in and asked, pausing when he saw Monty.

"Why is he here..?" He asked, face plaming. "I just came to see Jhene, seeing as how we never really spent time with one another." Monty said and I smiled.

"...Really? THAT'S why you got Jhene screaming so loud...?" Moon asked and Monty nodded. "It's too late for me to care.. Fine, spend time with her... Just DON'T leave the Daycare.." Moon said and left.

"Like we're gonna listen.." Monty whispered to me and I giggle.

Now, I find myself in Monty's room, talking with him about random stuff..

"I just don't get it! I feel like people should appreciate what they have!" Monty said and I nodded. "Yeah, you probably won't have it for long, so love it!" I said and he nodded.

"Also, random question, can you read?" He asked and I looked down, ashamed.

"No.." I answered. "Awww, I could teach ya." He said and I gasped, happily.

"You mean it?!" I asked, shining brighter.

"Haha, of course! Now, calm down, yeah?" He said and I dimmed a bit.

"Sorry... I get excited.." I said, sheepishly and he smiled more.

"It's fine, Lil Rockstar." He said as he patted my head.

I love spending time with Monty!

Even though he's busy most of the time, I enjoy the time I DO spend with him..

(Bonus and 3rd person P.o.V.)

"DIDN'T I FUACKING SAY DON'T LEAVE THAT GOD(ATUA) DAMN DAYCARE-" Moon yelled but was quickly shushed.

"She's sleeping.." Monty said, as he softly picked up Jhene and brought her to Moon.

Moon sighed in irritation and grabbed her.

"Don't leave the Daycare next time." He quietly hissed and Monty put his hands up in defense.

"No promises.." Monty said as Moon left.