Something not so fun..

(My P

(My P.o.V.)

I was sitting down, talking with Mengy. "I still think I should! I wanna see his embarrassed face~" She said and I chuckled.

"And unless you also wanna see you not walking for at least a couple months, I don't think you should wear a cat maid outfit in front of him, you know how Eclipse gets.." I said and we laughed for a while.

We started talking for a few minutes and she suddenly touched my arm.

I winced in pain and she looked confused and shocked. "Jhene? Are you ok?" She asked and I quickly nodded, taking my arm away, slightly tearing up.

"...Jhene... Show me your arm.." She said and I smiled. "I-I'm fine..!" I lied and she grabbed my arm.

She began to roll up my sleeve and I was panicking, BAD..

"W-Wait, please!" I begged and started crying a bit and she stopped.

"Jhene... Show me.." She said and I shook my head.

"I hate to force you but.." She said, taking my arm.

She rolled my sleeve up and..

"Jhene.." She began and I whimpered. "How long has this been happening..?" She asked and I cried a bit.

"Since.. A few years.." I admitted. "Jhene.." She said and hugged me. I instantly hugged back, crying more.

"It's ok, I'm here.. I'll help you with this.. I promise.." She said and I hugged her a bit tighter.

"Thank you, Shortcake.." I whispered and she kissed my head. (PLATONIC)

"Of course, Mochi.." She said, returning the tight hug.