Chapter 17

Note: There are sexual scenes in this book, starting at this chapter, not recommended for younger readers, I can't stop you but be warned.

Gabriele

When I woke up today I felt excited and Luca was equally as excited. He loves going on nature walks but he loves it even more if he gets to spend a day at his grandmother's and his friends could come and play.

I, on the other hand, was far more excited about my first practice night with Heather. I didn't know how exactly I was going to teach her. While I was married, Clara and I experimented and we learned together. It came naturally. I didn't know how Heather would feel if she was tied up and couldn't control much. The scenes unfolding in my mind made a shiver run down my spine.

I continued to pack a backpack for Luca and get him ready. I wanted to keep Heather coming with us a surprise. I hope he'll be okay with it since you never know how he's going to act so let's hope this doesn't bother him. The last thing I was ready for now was a temper tantrum.

The doorbell rang; I was busy packing snacks so I sent Luca to open up. I heard an excited squeal and a loud announcement of "Heather!" so I'm guessing he's okay with this. She walked into the living room with a small bag. My eyes trailed down her long accentuated legs. She wore shorts with some sneakers and a shirt. I looked away from my staring gaze, I acted like it wasn't bothering me but something was still stirring.

"Hi" She smiled shyly, Luca tugged at her shirt. He said something to her that I couldn't make out, she laughed at him.

"Hi, I'm almost finished, then we can go." I continued to gather the necessary things into the backpack. She stood beside me and helped pack the first aid kit. When we were finished I was on edge. I couldn't take looking at her pink lips and not acting on it. I shifted my gaze around to make sure Luca was out of sight just in case. We're not together and I don't want him to feel like she was more important, you never know with him. I wanted to wait and see where I and she go before I tell him about our relationship.

I turned to her and in one swift motion leaned to her and giving her a sensual kiss. I sighed as we parted. I wish I didn't have to train her but it was for her safety reasons. The physical part was not really necessary yet because I wanted to know her and not let my lust overshadow the foundation of a good relationship.

We should take it slow, but sparks were flying and something was going to start burning real quick. Luca came back. He hopped up and down the hall.

"No going Godzilla in the hall!" I reprimanded him and he just shrugged. That boy, sometimes I wonder what planet he lives on.

"Come on let's go." I finished up and walked with Luca and Heather to the garage. I drove us to the start of the nature trail, I come here once in a while. It's one of the places where Aiden and I do some rock climbing.

Heather looked around at all the trees that enclosed the trail entrance.

"This is a great way for Luca to learn about the nature." She noted. We started the trail and every now and then Luca had a question that either I or Heather answered. He walked in front of us so that we could keep an eye on him. I took his occupied state as a chance to hold Heather's hand. When I did I felt a warmth spread around me, she looked at me and she was shaded pink. She is so adorable.

There was a patch of rocks which was hard to navigate over, I took Luca first helping him over some of the unsteady rock, he was a little adventurer so he took it as a welcomed challenge. I came back to cross over with Heather, she took my hand, gripping it very hard.

Suddenly a rock gave way making her land on another rock.

"Heather!" I was too late to catch her and she landed on a rock. She had a gash on her leg. She shook her head and laughed.