Chapter 24

Gabriele

I turned around in the bed to wrap my arm around Heather but she was just nowhere and I was grabbing at air. I dropped my arm down. I lifted up my head to try and see, a few rays were streaming through the curtain. I bolted up when I saw the time, I had work.

I ran downstairs looking for Luca frantically because when I checked in my rush he wasn't there. I stopped at the kitchen when Heather stood there making breakfast. She was already dressed and looked very sexy. I shook my head remembering that I was late. She turned around to face me when she heard my loud footsteps.

"Good morning sleepy head." She smirked.

"Where is Luca-I'm late damn!" She gave me a smile.

" Safely at school dear, I didn't want to wake you since the party was draining and I was up early. Oh, and he has a soccer practice this afternoon that we can watch. After that, I have to go to a class, so I'll be home late. I made breakfast and called your work, they said that you had one meeting this morning that they moved since I told them that you would be coming in lunch time."

I stopped my rushing and walked to beside her, she continued grilling. I moved her hair from her neck and trailed a kiss on her collar, she giggled and pushed me away.

"I'm cooking here, or would you like me to burn your food?"I kissed her on the lips.

"Good morning. I can't believe you did everything this morning while I was sleeping."

"You're a heavy sleeper you know. I dropped my bag on the floor right in front of the bed and you kept sleeping like a dead man. Tristen gave me a note yesterday to give to you. What have you two been scheming?"

She handed me the envelope I've been waiting for, I opened it and my breath hitched. I didn't even answer Heather.

"What's wrong, Gabriele?" Heather asked alarmed, this wasn't bad news at all, actually, this was the best news I could get.

"We are going to Italy." She started plating the food and then stopped mid-sausage placing.

"We...so you and Luca and I are just randomly going to Italy...please elaborate why we are." She continued cooking and placed a plate in front of me.

"I have a new client and I and a group of executives are going over there. I want you and Luca to come with because some of my family is there, besides that Italy has a great leather shop." I hinted about the cuffs she bought.

"Stop hinting, play time is tonight. You know I have finals coming up next week.I need to study." I finished my breakfast the exact time she did.

" I know but it's only in a month's time after finals and we'll be back before graduation. Play time... sounds delectable. I have to get dressed, I'll be at Luca's practice this afternoon. Thankfully his cast is gone, and the whining about practicing can stop. I'm happy it was just a fracture that healed quickly, another month of whining would have me climbing the walls."

I stood up but Heather stopped me, wagging her finger at me like I was some naughty child.

"I'm going to busy while you leave so let me say goodbye to you."She told me to sit sternly and I obliged.

"What are you doing?" She sat on my lap and wrapped her legs around my waist. She ran her hands through my scalp and I could feel the blood rushing around in my head.

She kissed me slowly and down my neck, tugging at my hair to give her more access. I groaned and she continued to kiss me. Talk about a goodbye.

"How about we take this to the shower?" I asked as she released breathlessly. It's like she got even more courage now and might sometime be dominating me.