Chapter 33

Gabriele

I can't believe that I'm getting married in two days, just thinking of it made my hands get all clammy and I get a slight heart attack. The first time I got married I didn't feel like this, I was nervous but nothing like this.

In the past two weeks, my mother did a lot of planning and dragged me to food tastings with Luca and the ceremony hall, basically everything she planned she either called me or Heather. I didn't give her a budget which meant that my poor wallet was becoming thinner. I didn't care at all, I'd spend millions on the wedding if it made Heather happy.

I chose my best man, it was Aiden and I had another groomsman, my cousin. Heather didn't ask her sister, she said that after everything with her sister, she is the equivalent of dead to her since her sister couldn't care less about her. 

Heather asked Tristen to be her bridesman. It was going to be an extraordinary wedding and my little boy was the ring bearer.

Tomorrow was the day before the wedding and tonight was my bachelor's party.

I was anxious because Aiden was planning it. I was not in the mood for a stripper because well yeah I wanted to relax, watch the soccer game and just have a guys day.

A knock came from my door, I opened it and there Aiden stood with a big smile on his face...oh no.

" Hi." 

"Hello so-"

"It's a surprise,  go get your ass ready and then we're going." Well, talk about blunt.

I grabbed my phone and wallet. I missed having Luca around but he was staying at my parent's. Heather was back at her apartment packing things before her bachelorette, she decided to sell her apartment because I asked her to move in permanently.

I walked out and stopped at the gate.

"You got the Bugatti Veyron out?" He smirked.

"Absolutely, this beauty gets no sun anymore and stays in the shop. Besides, it's your last day of freedom."

"You know I've been married before right? " He shrugged.

"You get what I mean now get in." He was rather upset today.

I climbed into the car, Aiden placed a blindfold over my eyes and started the car. My absolute favorite of cars was this one and Aiden never lets me drive it not even today.

"What's wrong?" I asked a while later.

He let out a heavy sigh and I felt the car leap forward even faster.

"My submissive she..left."  A dominant and submissive relationship is much like an ordinary one but it has deeper emotions because of the power and pleasure exchange. If a dominant loses his submissive then it is the same as a breakup or death of a loved one. He had his submissive for 7 years now.

"Left?" I didn't want to pry but he's been my friend since the beginning of time and was like a brother to me

"She fucking packed her things and left me a note saying that she loved me and that I don't love her because it was more about the domination...fuck bloody fuck!" He slammed the steering wheel and I tore off the blindfold.

He was crying, I've never seen him cry, never. He loves her.

"She was my everything man, I love her just in my own way." Silence took over and he kept a steely glare on the road, he stopped at the race track. I looked at him confused, the subtle shade of red on his face calmed down and he looked better but was still heartbroken.