[11] All Apart Of The Plan

"Two for one,
Attached by the hip.
Please, all I'm asking for
Are two bargaining chips."

What if those bargaining chips were attached by the hips? What if they'd do anything to keep each other alive? Would you play them like toys, or would you leave them, struggling to survive?

~Tsunami~ (Short Chapter)

"Well, that was very much dumb of you," Glory said sarcastically as they were both shoved into the back seat of a small black car, hands and legs tied.

"The only I'm worried about is how this position is so going to mess up my back," I said, ignoring Glory's eye roll. "Jesus, they're bad at tying knots. I could untie these with my eyes closed."

"You do know we can hear you guys, right?" Umber asked, gently but firmly putting Qibli in the backseat with us. "Try anything, and the last thing you'll see is a knife to your throat."

"You guys will go to jail for forever because of this," Qibli growled. "You'll get nothing out of this, you know that, right?"

"Hush, Qibbi,"Umber silenced, already having a nickname for him as he entered the passenger's seat. I loudly gagged and Umber glared at me. "Do we have to keep the blue haired one alive?" He asked Leopard.

"As many people to use against them," was all Leopard said before starting the car. "Today's a good day."

"Deathbringer's going to freak since you're gone," I said to Glory. She grinned at me.

"That's why I did it," she said smugly. "Because his determination is what's going to get us all out of this mess. That's what I love most about him."

"Ew, just stop," I abruptly interrupted. "My point was that at the end of the day, you have someone who actually cares about you." Glory dramatically gasped.

"Tsunami Seabed—are you jealous?" She pretended to faint. "Oh, my god. No way."

"Shut up," I muttered. "I'm not jealous, okay? I just lost my best friend and Riptide's dating his... cousin? I don't know. Everyone get their love donut. Why can't I get a love donut?"

Glory burst out laughing until she stopped. "You still think Riptide is dating Peach? Jeez, you are so dumb. That was just some stupid joke. He is so into you. He's just... he just has a horrible way of showing it."

"How can you guys act so happy right now?" Qibli suddenly exploded. "We're being held hostage with our lives on the line and my girlfriend is out there somewhere where we can't find her."

"Qibli," Umber warned. "Moon is not your girlfriend any longer, alright?"

"You're seriously the next level of gay," Glory noted, which was not at all helpful. "Where are you going to take us?"

"Please don't let it be some abandoned police department," I begged.

"Nah, it's worse," Leopard said with  smirk. "Don't worry."

You know when a bad guy says, "Don't worry," it's an invitation to worry.

Invitation accepted.

"*"

"This isn't too bad," I said, surprised it wasn't in some dirty, abandoned hotel.

"How can you say that?" Qibli asked. "There's barely enough room for two of us."

"I wouldn't have guessed a villain's lair would be the trunk of his car," Glory said thoughtfully. "Tsunami's right. It's not so bad."

"Whatever. We need to escape," Qibli said. Umber and Leopard were both out of the car, renting a place to stay in this hotel we stopped at. A place for him and Leopard while we all suffer in a car that's slowly setting us on fire.