episode 7 || suspense grows as plan forms

I woke up with my head pounding. I quickly realized I was naked in someone else's room. Wonderful. Just...wonderful. Who the fuck did I sleep with this time? If it's another forty year old man, I'm going to fucking throw myself out of the window.

I looked next to me. Some dude with piercings and longish black hair was sleeping next to me. He was using his arm as a second pillow. He didn't have a shirt on. Yessss, I scored someone fine as fuck with abs!

It took seconds for the realization to hit me. Oh fuck yeah! I scored Niragi on my first fucking try! As I expected, of course. Now I'm one step closer to my plan.

I looked for my clothes. I found them on the floor. I slipped out of bed and got my clothes on. I checked the clock on his nightstand. It was 6:58 a.m.

I tried my best to remember last night, but nothing came to mind. I wasn't drunk. Maybe a little, but not completely. But yet, I still can't remember much. So much for a high alcohol tolerance.

Point is, I slept with Niragi. I don't remember it, but I still did and that's exactly what I was aiming for. It only took me a full 24 hours to look for him, but whatever. I was still successful without even trying in the end.

I looked around the room again. Once I didn't find any of my belongings I might have brought along with me, I opened the door and walked out.

•°♤♡◇♧°•

"Did you find him?" Kuina appeared out of nowhere. "Who?" I asked, confused. "Niragi." She mentioned. "Oh. Yeah." I told her and sat down in a seat. "Perfect. Chishiya interrogated me this morning. He asked what we were doing yesterday." Kuina says, taking a seat next to me.

"What'd you tell him?" I asked her. "I told him that we were looking for gold treasure," she grinned. "You didn't," I smirked. "I did!" She giggled. I chuckled lightly, shaking my head a bit.

"Anyways, how'd it go with Niragi? Did your plan work?" She asked. "Yeah, it worked." I nodded. "But I'm still not done with him." I added. She sighed. "Ari, sweetie, I'm praying for you. I really am. If you keep messing around with him, you're gonna end up dead." She said.

"Dead with success." I shrugged. She scoffed with a laugh. "So what was your plan anyways? What did you do with him?" She asked. "I got his attention." I answered truthfully. "Great. The one thing you shouldn't have done," she shook her head in disappointment.

"But it's a good thing." I insisted. "Is it?" She didn't look too certain. "Yeah. It means I'm one step closer to succeeding my goal." I told her. "Your goal must be salient for you to need Niragi for this long." She said.

"It is, my dear. It most certainly is." I concurred with a nod. I saw Chishiya walking up to us. He stood against the table next to Kuina. "Why'd you leave last night? We were having such a blast." He said sarcastically.

"I had better places to be." I held my chin high and looked away from him. "Yeah, I'd definitely ditch this handsome and clever face to go hook up with some blood thirsty man like Niragi,"

"WHAT?!"
"No, you're definitely stalking me now."

"Sleeping with Niragi must be on your bucket list before he kills you, huh?" Chishiya raised his eyebrows. "How do you know I slept with him?" I glared at him. "You tell me everything without saying a word, princess." He smirked.

"It had to be done." I shrugged. "You have a death wish, don't you?" Kuina looked flabbergasted. "Please. That jackass will be the one with a death wish once he gets with me." I scoffed. "Gets with you?!" It looked like Kuina was about to faint. Her face was ghost-pale

I simply shrugged again. "It doesn't concern either of you, anyways." I told them. "I guess my standards for you were far too high. Getting with someone who kills others for fun?" He laughed. "I don't think it should worry you who I get with and who I don't." I stated.

"It doesn't." Says Chishiya, his amused smirk turning into a glare. "Great. Then stop worrying about me. I know what I'm doing." I told him. "Hm." He squinted his eyes in suspicion a bit. I gifted him with one of my Suck-My-Dick-And-Die smiles before getting up and leaving.

•°♤♡◇♧°•

I turned to my side with a small groan. I checked the time. It was 2:31 a.m, and yet my mind was racing with the most unnecessary thoughts. My eyes were tired, my body just wasn't.

I looked to my side a bit. Niragi laid on his back, his chest revealing. I rolled my eyes with a soft sigh. I still can't believe I'm doing this just to simply leave this fucking clique. Whatever. I already started, anyway. It's not like I can quit now.

I tried to keep my mind blank like my expression 24/7, but thoughts continued to enter. I rolled to my other side. I stared at Niragis' dark face. He had a small frown on his face. His disgusting yet beautiful face.

I sighed and closed my eyes. If I just breathe, I'll eventually fall asleep. No thoughts, just breath. Don't think about the plan. Or the games I'll have to eventually face once my visas up to date. Or Niragi. Or my mom. Or Sakura. Or Chishiya.....

Craeeeeeeek

My eyes sprung open. Niragi turned to his side, making the bed squeak loudly. I turned on my belly and groaned into my pillow. I was so close to falling asleep. But no. I guess sleep is a no tonight.

I checked the clock again. 2:37. I wanted to scream. I got up from bed and put my clothes on. I then proceeded to leave the room. The hallways were lit. I walked through them and went up four flights of stairs before I finally got to the roof.

I walked over to the edge and sat down, my feet hanging. I took out my box of cigarettes and my lighter from my sweater pockets. I lit one and put it between my lips. I took a breath and let it out.

The view was pretty. It was still dark outside. The sun doesn't rise until 5 in the morning. I didn't come to see the sunrise. I just wanted to get some fresh air. And since I wasn't tired, there really wasn't anything better to do.

I watched as the dark gray clouds slowly drifted through the sky. There were a few stars here and there. The clouds hid a bright waxing crescent moon. But as the clouds slowly moved, the moon was revealed.

I looked ahead. Water and darkness. I did have to say, I missed seeing the bright lights of the city. I couldn't even see the buildings at this sight. They were dark and I was far away. I could only see water. It flowed peacefully. The sounds of the small waves crashing against each other calmed me.

A wind flew at me, blowing my hair behind me. I took the cigarette away from my lips and closed my eyes with a smile. This had to be one of the best feelings in the world.

Sakura also loved the winds more than anything. But just at the thought of her, I began to feel the guilt curl up into my chest. The winds stopped soon and it went back to being silent.

•°♤♡◇♧°•

[ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ]

𝘏𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯. 𝘐 𝘮𝘰𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘭𝘺. 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘴, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮. "𝘕𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘪...𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦?" 𝘐 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴. "𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘸." 𝘏𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘬𝘺 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦.

•••