episode 32 || knowing how it ends

He started shooting again. Good thing he wasn't a good aimer. He was missing every bullet. We were stuck. I looked around for something. There wasn't anything to protect us. I saw the door and thought of the last option. I took Chishiyas hand and dragged him back into the camera room.

I closed the door behind us and locked it. "That motherfucker." I sighed. I heard a soft grunt from Chishiya. I looked over at him. He was gripping his arm, blood pouring down. "He shot you." I said softly, going over to him. I stared at his wound before going over to look for a bandage.

I looked around quickly, but after I scanned the room, I wasn't able to find anything useful. I went back to him and took my sweater off. I grabbed some scissors close by and began cutting off a part of some of my sleeve. Once the strip was off, I wrapped it around Chishiyas arm tightly. He let out a grunt.

We then heard the shooter start to bang on the door. "Fuck. What do we do about him?" I ask. "I don't know." He replied. The shooter started shooting the gun through the door. A bullet went though. We both jumped in shock. "Oh shit." I mumbled, getting down with Chishiya.

"We gotta go." I said. "How?" He asks. "You tell me." I say. "I thought you were smarter then me." He teases. I roll my eyes, annoyed he's making jokes at a time like this. I try to think.

"We could trap him in here." I say. "What?" He squints his eyes in confusion. "We could hide behind the door, open it and wait for him to come inside. Then we'd run out and trap him in. I could use something to hit him with, so he'd be knocked down for a few seconds." I explain. "Right. Like he couldn't open the door right after." He says.

"Do you have any ideas?" I snarl back. He sighs. "No. Whatever. Let's just get it done with before he breaks the door down." He said. Pleased with his answer, i go looking for a weapon to use. The only available thing was a small metal pole left on the floor. But it'll do perfectly for now.

We make ourself behind the door. Four bullets had gone through. He could shoot another one any second. And he does.

He shoots two more bullets before we hear him reloading. "Now's our chance." I said and grab the door knob. I quickly open the door. We hide behind the door and listen to the shooter slowly walk into the room. I grip the pole in my hands, waiting for the right moment.

I can see the inches of the shooters shoulder picking out from the door. He has his gun ready to shoot. "Now." Chishiya whispers to me. I wait until the shooters a few inches in front before I come out from the door and hit him from behind with the pole. He falls to the floor with a loud groan.

"Come on!" Chishiya says, running out the door. But the shooter is still cautious. I hit him as hard as I can again in the head. Blood starts to drip from him. I hit him again. "Aria, come on!" Chishiya hisses. "Wait," I said and hit him once more.

Once I see he doesn't move anymore, I grab the gun inches away from him. "Aria, we don't have much time." He says. I reload the gun and point it to the shooters head. I shoot him. I turn to look at Chishiya. He's staring down at the guy with a gapped mouth. "Come on." I say.

I walk out the room like I hadn't just killed someone. A few seconds later I heard Chishiya behind me. "I thought you said you were just gonna knock him down for a few seconds!" It was hard to see him behind me since the smoke had filled the entire air. "He could've followed us out. Be thankful I've got a bigger brain then you." I say to him, wherever he was.

I can hear him chuckle close by. I suddenly feel his arms wrap around my waist, pulling me close to him. I feel his lips touch mine. Through all this shit, his lips are still the soft familiar ones I feel right now.