episode 28 || ⚠︎guilty pleasure⚠︎

"I don't know, Kuina. But I want you to come with me." I said. "What?" She asked softly. "I don't know what's going to happen tonight, but whatever it is, many people will die. And I dont want you being one of those people." I told her.

"Aria...I can't." She said. "Please, Kuina. I dont want to lose you like how I lost Sakura." I said. "If I can save you, then I will."

"I'm gonna stay, Aria. I'll wait for Chishiya to steal the cards and then I'll leave with him. We'll meet up with you." She said. I hesitated at the thought, but nodded. "Okay."

"I'll keep watch for Niragi. But how will I know you made it out safely?" She asked. "I will make it out. My plans always work." I assured her. "You better be right." She said. "I always am." I teased. She chuckled weakly.

Kuina sighed out of worryness. "What's the plan then?" She asked. "Same as before. Except I won't be 'dying' tonight." I told her. She nodded. "Right now? Or are you gonna wait?" She asked me. "It's best to wait. Until Aguni gives his speech." I said. She nodded.

"And Chishiya? Will you tell him?" She asked me. I waited to answer. "I...don't know." I admitted. "What do you mean, you dont know?" She frowned. "Warn him, Kuina." I said. "But about what exactly, Aria? What am I going to say to him?" She asked.

"Just tell me to get on with his plan quickly. You have to get out before the games start. I'm trusting him with you. And if he fucks it up tonight...I'll kill him if the game doesn't." I said. "That's cute." She awed. "Shut up." I smirked, embarrassed.

"You better go, then. I'm guessing Aguni will carry out with the speech soon." Kuina said. I nodded. "Remember to keep watch for Niragi." I said. She nodded. "You can count on me, babes."

We both went separate ways from there. I walked over to the main floor again. There were still people partying. More and more people had started to gather, meaning the games must be starting soon. But when was Aguni gonna make his speech?

I didn't have time. I had to get out of here as soon as possible. I walked up to the third floor. I made turns until I was finally in front of Niragis room. I hesitated. I never hesitate. But I guess today was an unfortunate day for me.

I shouldn't just walk in. What if someone was in there? What would they think of me barging into Niragis room? They'd snitch to him, there's no doubt there. Unless I give them a death threat and snap their wrist before they do. But it's best to keep safe for me.

I knocked once. There was no answer. I knocked again. Right when I thought the room was safe, the door suddenly opened. I now faced an angry looking Niragi. "What?" He snapped. "Oh. It's you." He sneered. "Yeah, it's me. Boo-hoo." I said and entered his room without permission, mentally swearing, but yet thankful I knocked first.

"What do you want?" He asked and closed the door behind us. "You." I said smoothly, eyeing the drawer, which the safe was in before going back to him and wrapping my arms around his neck. I started kissing it. "Not now, Aria." He pushed me off him. "Jerk." I mumbled as he made his way over to his bed where his rifle laid. "Agunis gonna call me in any second now." He said.

"So? Why not a few minutes of fun before you get to work?" I asked him. He seemed to be thinking. "I guess a few five minutes won't hurt." He shurgged. I smirked and waited for him to walk over to me, which he did. What a dog he is.

He connected our lips together and immediately walked us over to his bed, not wasting any time. He pushed me down onto the bed and began unbuckling his belt. I can not believe I'm fucking doing this right now. I'd be fine if it were with Chishiya...but Niragi? Y'know, I'm getting kinda bored of him.

He went down to kiss me again, taking off my sweater. I decided to put minimum effort into this, because what's the fucking point? He took my shorts off and then unbuttoned his shirt, throwing both to the floor.

Within seconds, I was bare naked and so was he. He kissed my neck with his wet lips a few more times before leading himself to my entrance. Before I knew it, he was pumping himself into me, letting out soft grunts here and there.

I let out a soft moan, mostly out of an instinct instead of pleasure. I tried to enjoy his dick moving in and out of me, but it just simply wasn't the same. He took the first few pumps easy before speeding up.

He positioned himself better by standing up and pulling me to him. He thrusted into me, throwing his head back with his mouth slightly gapped. He continued without stopping, going faster and faster. I shut my eyes closed and reminded myself this was the last time.

His dick suddenly hit my g-spot. That let out a real moan out of me as pleasure filled my bottom stomach. But the pleasure left quicker then it came and he was back to his regular thrusts.

Static was suddenly heard coming from his pocket pants that was on the floor. "Niragi, we need you at the annex of the lobby. Now." It was Aguni. "Fuck that." Niragi let out a grunt and didn't stop.

He was close to his climax. I could feel his dick twitch in me. And as much as I hated it, so was I. My walls began to get tight. He hit my g-spot again. I bared in my moan. He didn't stop hitting it this time.

I couldn't hold my moan in this time, though. "That's it, baby." He groaned. I closed my eyes again. I was guilty to admit that I thought of someone else pumping into me...

"Niragi, come to the fucking lobby. Now." Aguni said over the walkie. Niragi let out a groan from both annoyance and pleasure. He hit my end again and I covered my mouth before Chishiyas name slipped out of my mouth.

One last hit was all it took for him. He quickly pulled out and came all over my stomach. I sighed from irritation. He didn't even let me finish. I wasn't surprised. He never did. Which is why Chishiya is just simply better then him. If only I could say it to his face without getting killed.

"This is the last call, Niragi. Come to the lobby or else I'll send someone up to your room." Aguni said, sounding frustrated. Niragi rolled his eyes and went over to his pants. He picked up the walkie from his pocket. "I'm coming, goddamn." He said while putting his clothes back on.

"Hurry up." He told me, picking his gun up. "I'm not going." I told him while also putting my clothes on. "Yes you are. All militant and executive members are to go." He said. "Well I'm not." I stated simply. He ignored me and put his shirt on.

He waited for me by the door. Once I finished putting my clothes on, I sat on his bed with my arms crossed. "The fuck are you doing? Hurry up." He said. "I'm. Not. Going." I said. "You fucking bitch." He mumbled and walked over to me.

Next thing I know, he had picked me up and thrown me over his shoulder. "Niragi-- put me down you fucking fuck!" I yelled at him. "No." He said and carried me out of room. "Put me down!" I screamed and kicked.

"Shut up." He said harshly. "Put me down!" I yelled. "Didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up?" He glared back at me. "I'll rip your hair off!" I said. "I dare you too, princess. Let's see what happens to your pretty face." He sneered.

"I swear to God I'll kill you in the next game! I'll track you down and murder you with my own fucking hands if I have to!" I yelled. "Good luck." He sneered. I continued to yell and kick as we made our way down to the center.

He was going to kill me. Both mentally and physically. I had to get those cards. And the only chance I have was now.

•°♤♡◇♧°•

[ɴᴇx ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ]

"𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘺𝘢, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵?" 𝘐 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦. "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢?" 𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘥. "𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵?" 𝘐 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺.

•••