episode 17 || side dicks

i have to find another way to kill quicker and easier. i jumped over the counter and began walking around the park with my hands in my sweater pockets. i eventually found another crow on the floor. it was standing there motionless.

As quietly as I could, I made my way to it. It moved its head a bit to the right. Once it was in reach, I grabbed it and snapped its neck. The board lit up. I dropped the dead bird and stared down at it. That wasn't very hard. But it still required more skill than I'd wish.

I walked over the bird and continued. I heard Niragis gun go off multiple times in a row. I looked over to where the loud bangs were coming from. I saw him on some boat ride shooting his gun uncontrollably at the sky while cheering. If only I had his enthusiasm.

I looked away and looked around for something useful. I found a hi-Stricker close by. I walked over to it and grabbed the big hammer. Perfect.

I wandered around the park more, a bit bored. To be honest, I thought it'd be somewhat funner. It's been boring. Other than killing some more crows, a few boars and even a panthern, there really wasn't enough excitement.

Something caught my eye as I finished off with another wild boar. It was the tiger I saw follow the group of people from before. It was on the Merry Go Round.

I stepped closer to it as the ride went in slow circles. I soon saw the other side of the ride. The group of three were hidding fearfully behind one of the seats. Before I knew it, the tiger jumped at the people.

They screamed and ran. One of the guys tripped. The tiger lept on him and roared. As fast as I could, I ran to them and hit the tiger with the big metal hammer in my hands.

It fell to the floor. The man quickly got up from the floor and ran with shrieks. Damn. Not even a fucking thank you. People just don't have any manners nowadays. Seriously.

The tiger didn't hesitate to get up with another loud roar. I backed away and held my hammer in a ready-positiom, waiting for the tiger to attack. I felt stupid with the hammer. But it worked well enough.

The tiger roared one more time before sprinting towards me. I gripped the hammer, ready to swing at the tigers head. But before I could take a step forward, a loud shot was heard and the tiger fell to the floor. The score board glowed. The tiger died. And I didn't kill it.

"You're welcome, baby!" I turned my head to see Niragi laughing and reloading his pistol. I gripped the hammer even harder in anger and turned away before I got on his ride and smashed his head.

•°♤♡◇♧°•

I entered the club. I left the game before Niargi could catch up. The guy I saved died in the end. So did his friends. Honestly, he got what he fucking deserved for not thanking me. I could've saved him again. But I didn't. Because he wouldn't thank me.

Anyways, I regret leaving without Niragi. Because I'm angry and i don't have anyone to take my anger out on. So now i have to look for him. And where else would he be but the club?

I wandered around for a bit, not interested in drinking nor dancing. It took me a while to go around the entire room. The dancing and shoving people made it harder.

He wasn't here. If he's not here, than he must be outside. So I went outside to the pool. This was much as a party as downstairs. Just as many people, maybe a little less.

It was more spacious out here. I looked around. Again, I couldn't find him. He must be with Aguni then. "Looking for someone?" Kuina appeared next to me. I thought my answer through. "No." I said.