episode 8 || toys into boyfriends

As I expected, my plan has been working for the past three weeks. It's been easier than I could ever imagine. All I had to do was flirt with other guys in front of Niragi to make the puzzle fit together. Did I end up being the fault of a few deaths here and there? Mmm, yes. But it doesn't really matter in the end. 

He ended up finding out I'm not as loyal as he thought I was. A few days of flirting was all that took him to be at my side. How was it my fault that a couple people died? Flirting with other guys = Niragi getting jealous and killing. 

The only time I ever truly was free from him was when he left to play his games and when Aguni wanted him by his side. But sometimes, if I got lucky, he'd decide to hook up with a new girl some other nights. But the next day, he'd come right back to me. This was exactly what I wanted. For him to want me. Did I feel bad I was playing him? 

No. 

Half the day was us making out either outside or inside. We didn't talk much. I bet he didn't even know my last name. But it's best that he knew little of me. I wasn't making him my friend. I was making him my strategy. 

I was sitting at the pool right now. I had some sunglasses in my hair that I made Niragi get me. They looked good with my black swimsuit. During the past two weeks, Kuina has been trying to persuade me that Niragi was a bad idea. If only she knew what I had in mind. 

Currently, she's given up trying to talk me out of it. She saw how stubborn I was and quit. On the other hand, I hadn't talked to Chishiya much during the last few days. I haven't even seen him the past week. 

I've joined five games during my time here at the Beach. And he joined two of those games. Weird. We talk a bit in those games. He mostly just teases me. We don't have much sincere conversations anymore. 

He doesn't come to ruin my mood anymore. He just ignores me. So I decided to ask Kuina about it. "I don't know what his deal is either. He won't tell me anything anymore. It's weird because it started when you began to get with Niragi more and more." She told me. 

I thought about it. Could he be jealous? It's a possibility, but it's far from his personality (from what I know of him). He's planning something. And I wanted to know. But how could I when I barely see him nowadays. What could he possibly have up his sleeve? 

"So he's acting weird?" I asked Kuina. "You could say. But his way of acting weird isn't very normal." She mentioned. "What do you mean?" I looked over at her. She shook her head a little. "Forget it. He's probably busy with something." She said. 

I looked away from her and stared up at the sky. Busy with something. But what the fuck could he be busy with? 

"Anyways about Chishiya. Are you going to be playing today?" She asked me. I nodded. "Unfortunately. My visas up today." I said. "That sucks. I'll go with you." She smiled. "No. Don't go unless you absolutely have to." I ordered. "Whatever you wish," she shrugged. 

"So, how's it going with Niragi?" She asked me. It took her a few days to figure out that Niragi was a part of my plan. "Everything's going as planned. I just have to play a little bit more to make my plan actually work." I told her. "So when are you going to tell me your genius plan?" She questioned. 

"When the timing it right, sweetie." I told her with a smirk. "And when will that be?" She frowned. "Soon." I answered imprecisely. She groaned. "You've been telling me that for three weeks now." 

"I've taken note of that." I answered.  She puffed out a short breath of annoyance. "Okay. So are you and Niragi a couple now or something?" She queried. The question took me a bit aback. I knew a lot of things, as you already know. But I didn't know the exact answer to the question Kuina asked me. 

This was not good. I needed to know these types of things. And in just a few seconds, I knew how I was going to get the answer to her question. 

"No." I replied. "No?" She frowned. "For now, no. But later today, yes." I explained. "You have something new in mind, eh?" She inquired. I merely smiled and pulled down my sunglasses.

•°♤♡◇♧°•

He pushed me up against the wall and kissed me roughly. His tongue instantly slipped into my mouth. He put his hand on the back of my head and his other on my waist. 

We were in a hallway on the third floor. My room was a few doors away. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled it down. He began to kiss my neck, his hand on my waist was now massaging my boob. I couldn't do this right now. I had a game I needed to attend to soon, and I needed to get the answer I wanted out of him as soon as I could. 

He bit down on my skin. I moaned softly. He was about to open the door to the room next to us, but I stopped him. "Niragi...what are we?" I asked him, looking him dead in the eyes. "That doesn't matter now." He answered in a husky voice, going back to kissing me. 

I backed away and looked up at him again. "Are we just each other's toys?" I questioned. "If that's what you wish, doll." He placed a hickey on my neck. Fuck. That's not the answer I wanted from him. 

"So does that mean I can hook up with other guys?" I asked, letting him kiss my neck. But he stopped and stared me right in the eye. "No." He said roughly. "But we aren't together." I said in a naive and mocking voice. 

"You're mine, Aria. You can't go fucking other people when you belong to me. You understand?" He asked against my lips. "Yes," I breathed out. "Good." He said. Once I decided this was a good enough answer, I let him kiss me. 

I kissed him and allowed our tongues to meet again. But then I quickly let go and escaped his grasp, jogging down the hallway. "Where the fuck are you going?!" He called. "I have to go join a game. Or else you'll be stuck with a dead girlfriend." I smirked. 

•°♤♡◇♧°•

[ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ]

𝘐 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘶𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘢. 𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘹 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘴. 𝘠𝘦𝘴, 𝘐 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘤𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘢 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘣. 𝘈 𝘱𝘶𝘴𝘩-𝘶𝘱 𝘣𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘱𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘣𝘴 𝘶𝘱. 𝘖𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦, 𝘐 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴.

•••