episode 15 || time to open up

•°~Chishiya's POV~°

I entered the loud club, music bouncing off the walls. I was already regretting my decision. But I needed some time to gather my thoughts. And where else other than the loudest room in the hotel?

I got a drink first before pushing passed people to find a couch. I found one, but unfortunately, it was already taken by two girls making out. I took a seat either ways. They'll be gone soon. I drank from the drink givin to me and leaned back, spreading my legs.

It was hard to relaxe at my most since all I heard in my ear was obnoxious kissing noises. But eventually, the two girls left to go somewhere more private, leaving me with the couch to myself. At that, I could relaxe.

I drank and thought. I was deciding whether or not to tell Kuina about my plan. But she might rat me out to Aria, considering how close they are to each other. Honestly, what could Aria do, though? I don't even think she cares about what I do and don't do.

I'll tell Kuina. And if she decides to snitch to Aria, that's her problem for betraying me. Somehow, I knew she knew better than having herself on my bad side.

I reached in my pocket and pulled out the crumpled piece of paper I found the day of the Six of Spades game. I'm still not able to figure out what it means. I feel myself getting closer and closer to the answer, but at the same time, I feel so lost.

I then sensed someone coming my way, and before I knew it, Aria plotted down next to me. "Chishiya, Chishiya!" she gave a drunk titter, grabbing my arm and shaking it slightly. "Aria, Aria." I said back, slipping the paper back in my pocket.

"What noise does a witches vehicle make?" She grinned broadly, waiting for my answer excitedly. I opened my mouth to answer, but she cut me off. "Broooom broooom!" She bursted out laughing. I stared blankly at her drunk ass.

"Get it? A witch drives a broo—"
"Yeah. Yeah, I get it."

"Anyways. What are you drinking?" She took my drink from my hands. "Where did you drink from?" She stared at me with curious eyes. I pointed. She smirked and took a big sip from that part. "Mh, you taste good." She whispered with a grin.

The room suddenly got hotter then usually. She then got close to my ear. "You wanna know a secret?" She whispered to me. "Tell me." I whispered back, my checks flushing red.

She giggled a little before talking. "I don't hate you that much. You're just a bit cute, and cute people get on my nerve a lot." She said all giddy.

I felt my entire face get hot. "Is that so?" I asked her. She nodded and leaned back from my ear. She tried to drink from my cup again, but I took it out of her hands and put to down on the floor next to me. She whined like a child. "You've had enough." I told her. "Stop being so booooring!" She groaned, her head falling on my shoulder.

I tensed up. After a while, I saw she wasn't moving. "Aria?" I called her name. No answer. I moved the hair that was in her face and saw her eyes were closed. She had blacked out completely. I scoffed a bit in amusement and brushed her hair with my hand.

Minutes passed. Aria was still blacked out on my shoulder. It was starting to go numb at this point. But I didn't move. I didn't want to wake her up. I watched her sleep peacefully. I was thinking of carrying her back to her room, but she might wake up at the movements.