episode 26 || number one

"Aria." He called my name. I ignored him. "Aria!" He said louder this time. But again, I ignored him. I suddenly felt him grab my wrist. I pulled it back. "What's wrong with you?" He followed behind me.

"Nothing." I muttered. "Clearly something is. One second you're all over me and the next you're ignoring me?" His comment made me stop. "Is that what you think?" I asked, not wanting to face him.

He stayed silent. I knew he regretted it, but it didn't change anything. "I didn't..." he didn't continue. "Fuck you." I sneered and began walking again.

"Aria, wait. I didn't mean that‐-"
"Well, well, well. What's this?"

Great. That's just fucking great. "Move." I shoved past him aggressively. "Oi!" He grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I glared at him, ignoring the girl behind him that stared at us blankly.

"The fuck is your problem?" Niragi glared back. He then looked over at Chishiya. He scoffed and let me go. "Huh. Isn't that a fucking coincidence?" He shook his head with a sneer.

I ignored him and pushed past again. But again, he pulled me back. "Leave me alone!" I sounded like a fucking child, which I didn't intend to. "What the fuck were you two doing, eh?"

"Nothing." I said. "Why is it that whenever I see you, you're with him?" He asked. "Like you said. A coincidence." I told him. He scoffed. "And her?" I eyed the girl behind him. "What about her?"

"What's she doing with you?" I asked him. "We were about to discuss some business." He lied. "Bullshit." I rolled my eyes and pushed past him. I didn't allow him to pull me back this time, making my way down the hallway and out of view.

I hustled to my bedroom and closed the door behind me, sitting down on my bed and putting my hands in my hair. I couldn't expect more from him. He's Chishiya, for fucks sake. I wasn't going to except him to tell me everything now that we've hooked up.

But it's true. I felt something special with him. Something I didn't feel with Niragi. It was probably the adrenaline of getting caught.

The door opened. And speak of the devil, it was Chishiya. He just tood there for a few seconds without saying anything. "Get out." I ordered. "Kuina told you." He said. "Tell me what?" I asked, staring him in the eye. He knew.

"About my plan." He said. "I found out by myself." I said sternly. "Then why were you with Kuina?" He asked. "I was mad at her too for not telling me. She brought me in her room to settle things." I lied.

He stared at me blankly, searching my eyes for anything that might help him. "When did you find out? How?" He asked. "Why do you give a fuck?" I scoffed and got up, going over to the bathroom. He entered it behind me. "I was gonna tell you, Aria. I swear I was." He said.

"Get out." I said. "That's why I was looking for you. To tell you." He said, turning me around to look at him. "How do I know you're not lying?" I asked him with a glare. "I wouldn't lie to you." He looked sincere. But I didn't buy it and pushed away from him. I put my hands on the sink and looked down at the foset.

I shouldn't be mad. I've been keeping the same secret from him. "Okay." I mumbled. "Okay?" He repeated. "Yes." I said. I just wanted him to leave. I didn't wanna keep arguing.

He turned me around, trapping me. He gently grabbed my cheeks and stroked them. "I'll tell you everything. I promise I'm not lying, Aria." He said. "Okay." I told him. "Tell me you believe me." He said. "I believe you." I lied. He sighed from relief and connected our lips together.

We stayed like that for a while before I pulled away. "Was it..." I didn't know how to finish my sentence. He stared at me in confusion. "Was it just a hook up?" I asked him. It caught him off guard. He hesitated. "Is that what you think?" He didn't sound hurt. Or mad.