Chapter 12: The Dream

It feels nice, falling I mean. The only thing I really hated about it was that at some point you would end up stopping. Impact is a bitch. It hurts. That is, unless you have something to soften the blow......

After the vertigo from Slender's teleportation wore off, Priscilla felt herself falling with Slender's arms still possessively around her. They landed harshly onto a bed that wasn't Priscilla's, her head bouncing against Slender's chest. As soon as they settled, Slender positioned Priscilla on his side with their leg kept intertwined. Priscilla smirked, understanding why Slender enjoyed having her so close without having the irritation from her Touch thanks to their clothes.

"You're not going to let me up, are you?" Priscilla asked, looking up at his face.

"Not yet," Slender murmured, sounding tired, with his eyes still closed.

Priscilla smiled at that, resting her cheek on Slender's chest. Personally, Priscilla knew how much teleportation took out of a person Power wise not to mention the bodily strain. Energy drain was the main reason Priscilla only used it in emergencies. Given the fact Slender had teleported four times in less than ten minutes in between, Priscilla could understand his need for a little rest. Hell, now that Priscilla was coming down from the emotional roller coaster Slender and Offender had had her on, Priscilla felt pretty drained too.

I think within twenty minutes of laying there, Slender finally realized Priscilla wasn't breathing as frequently as he expected. Priscilla was on the edge of sleep when he sat up suddenly. Priscilla groaned at his disturbance, she had been so comfortable and ready from sleep.

"Seriously," Priscilla exclaimed, sitting on Slender's leg, as he griped her shoulders.

"You weren't breathing," Slender said, his voice colored in equal parts surprise and confusion.

"News flash, I don't need to breathe," Priscilla informed him, pushing him back on to the bed. "I only do it when I have to heal, while I'm talking, or for dramatic effect. Don't get so worked over it, my heart doesn't beat much either."

Priscilla laid back down, hoping Slender would drop the subject at least for now. Her wish came true for about ten minutes. Then, the silence Priscilla was coming to love was utterly shattered by the boisterous growl that originated from the stomach of the Man under her. After a very appropriate groan from Priscilla as she got up and off of Slender, Priscilla scanned the room and found a welcoming substitute for the bed in front of a roaring fire place.

"If you would not fall into my armchair, it would be greatly appreciated," Slender proposed, as Priscilla meandered over to the fireside chair.

"Go eat, Thin Man," Priscilla instructed as she sat on the arm of the chair and slowly slide down into the cushion of the seat. "Don't worry about me or your chair, I'm just going to take a quick catnap before possibly monopolizing your bathroom. Where is that anyways?"

"To the left of the wardrobe," he disclosed, getting up from the bed. "There are also supplies under the sink if you wish to use them."

"Got it," Priscilla mumbled, snuggling into a more comfortable position.

Priscilla's body knew the tree man had left before her brain seemed to, as she became gradually more comfortable and relaxed in the much larger wingback. Not really meaning to, Priscilla found herself taking in uncharacteristically deep breathes and smiling at the way Slender's Scent filled her sense.

Maybe that's why in her dream Priscilla found herself in a dense pine forest. It wasn't dark exactly, the sky was more of a twilight and the light came down in beams. There was a slight breeze, just enough wind to move Priscilla hair and rustle her cloak. Priscilla faintly heard a dark chuckling and slowly turned in its direction. Priscilla's grip on her Rod tightened at the brief sight of trench coat tails. Priscilla strode to the place she saw the coat tails disappear, her primal instincts kicking in as she morphed her Rod into the Sword. But when Priscilla rounded the tree, she found herself standing before a impressive rollercoaster as a cart full of corpses plummeted from the main drop of the ride.

Super dupper sorry for the long wait it's just Priscilla didn't seem to want me to write, or maybe Slender was getting uncomfortable with the serious turn his and Priscilla's relationship was taking.

I personally don't know.

I hope y'all like this new chapter.

I'm hinting at a lot in it and I'm super excited for the next few chapters because of all of the ideas I have written down.

I'm just hoping to get them successfully typed out and to all of you faithful readers.

-Carrath