Chapter 7: The Kitty Cat?

Slender could see Priscilla waver every few minutes and would watch as her gaze glazed over after the convention had lapsed into silent. However, no matter how many times she faltered the smallest thing would capture her attention and 'wake' her. It was frustrating yet intriguing how attuned she was with the surrounds and how unaffected she was by his presence. Her ears and eyes could catch the slightest of movement on Slender's part but her reactions remained uncaring. On the other hand, her movements were practically soundless even in her hazed state and Slender occasionally witnessed her glaring at the air as if scolding herself.

"When did you last sleep?" Slender inquired as Priscilla curled up in the wingback Slender had previously occupied before they had move to the kitchen for coffee.

For such a small person, in comparison to himself, the chair accommodated quite nicely as an alternative bed. Her head rested against the corner padding as a makeshift pillow while her legs hung over an armrest. Both arms laid across her stomach, one hand holding a phone the other the true object of his interest.

"Tuesday I think," Priscilla answers, covering a yawn in the process, before a knock sounded at the door. "That should be Lucy. Would you be a gentleman and get the door for her, you can teleport if you think it's faster?"

Slender rose from his seat as the Priscilla's eyes closed and slender walked to the door. Slender opened it slowly, not sure about this Lucy character. Compared to Priscilla this Lucy was almost a complete opposite. Blonde, tanned, red-brown eyes, slightly taller, overly developed, immodest, and Power radiating. Slender moved away from the door as Lucy advanced Priscilla's dozing form.

"May I ask why he is still here and my housemate is half passed out in a chair?" Lucy questioned, pointing a finger at both of them.

"Oh, shut up," Priscilla groaned into the back of her chair with her hand pressed against her ears. "Slendy can leave when he want, he been good boy whole time."

"Fine whatever, Kitty Cat," Lucy surrendered.

"Good boy?" Slender repeated questionably, raking his eyes once again over the lady in black and winning a snarl from Lucy. "Kitty Cat?"

"First, let's get something straight Slim Jim," Lucy began, Power oozing from every syllable. "If you or anyone like you intentionally hurts my Kitty Cat mentally, emotionally, or even physically their next breath will send them right to the Pits, compendia?"

Slender inclined his head slowly, alternating his gaze between the two females. Slender's mind was flooded with questions that would have to wait until him next opportunity to visit.