Chapter 9: The Tease

There was always one aspect I've found present in every Man, persistence. Once they find a being they deem worth pursuing, they become obsessed with every characteristic of that being that would be seen as a weaknesses.

Priscilla had already captured Slender's attention the night she had summoned armies of roots to entangle him, She is powerful.

Slender came to believe her ignorance was the only reason for Priscilla's calm demeanor but discarded the hypothesis as soon as Offender had hacked her computer three days later, She is knowledgeable.

A week after their forest encounter, Slender had manipulated Priscilla's body into almost committing suicide by plummeting off her south facing balcony while her mind contemplated other matters, She is thoughtful.

However, Priscilla had ejected herself somehow from her thoughts before Slender could gain victory, She can protect herself.

Priscilla had stayed out in the pouring rain until she met Slender's eyes and smirked it spite of his attempt to kill her seconds prior, She did not care.

In the time Priscilla required to bathe and dress, Slender had surveyed her living space and positioned himself in her favorite chair presuming an angered reaction, She is not angry.

Even when in a fatigued state, Priscilla moved soundlessly and sensed every movement or sound around her, She is stealthy and vigilant.

When Priscilla could not longer fend off sleep, she had called upon Lucy to watch over her, She is responsible and resourceful.

In this visitation, Slender had ask for his brother's company to see how Priscilla would react to Offender's more alluring nature compared to Slender's intimidation. Offender had agreed only after Slender told him a bit about Priscilla, physical description mostly.

After a unattended greeting, both Men found Priscilla comfortably seated at her kitchen table taking delicate sips from the same chipped mug from when she and Slender last saw each other. Offender waisted no time in tempting Priscilla as soon as he saw her. When Offender saw a woman of Priscilla's caliber with so much clothing on it was impossible to restrain him. Slender watched closely as Priscilla was captivated by the Dark Rose's beauty but noticed, as she set her cup on the dark wood, the purpose in her movement though her attention was lock on the flower.

"Go on," Offender insisted, his voice causing Priscilla's breath to hitch. "It's for you. Take it."

Slender tracked Priscilla's slightest movements and reactions as her whole demeanor shifted. As her breathing returned to normal, Priscilla extended a hand back to grab the skick placed behind her ear. Priscilla begun twisting the smooth stick between her nimble fingers while mouthing inaudible verbiage. With great care not to make even the slightest of contact skin to skin, Priscilla accepted the token of her possible destruction. Just as Slender started considering Offender's victory where he had failed, Priscilla did the unthinkable and severed the binding String that connected Offender's victims to the Unspoken Deal accepted along with a rose colored red. A smirk disfigured Slender's calm expression a second before it disintegrated. Offender handled the failure gracefully, brushing it off as Priscilla turned the conversation to more lighthearted topics. Slender moved to the chair behind Priscilla as Offender and her exchanged playful nicknames and verbal teases.

After a very boisterous protest from Priscilla's stomach, Slender meet eyes with Offender and then they both glowered at the pathetic plastic packed piece of processed preservatives. Offender snatched the pastry off the table and chucked it in the nearest reciprocal. Priscilla spotted Slender behind her a moment after Offender began raiding her kitchen.

"How did you know about the String?" Slender inquired harshly, ripping her eyes away from his brother's display of indecent exposure.

"I saw it," Priscilla stated plainly as if it was a common response in this situation. "I just had to try harder."

Priscilla's answer left Slender confused as to the magnitude of her Power. Compared to Priscilla's acquaintance, Lucy, who was overflowing with Darkness, Priscilla emitted not a trace of Power but astounded Slender with her usage of complicated techniques with such ease. When her attention found it way back to Offender, Slender set his gaze on the slim spindle that was held by her ear. The structure of the object had a similar likeness to the rod Priscilla had toted around in a firm grip the entity of Slender's previous visit. Slender was almost curtain the two were one of the same but Priscilla tuned in her seat before Slender could be one hundred present sure.

"I'm so dead," Priscilla stunned Slender with her outburst as her head dropped against the wooden tabletop with a notable crack.