Chapter 14: The Kiss

Priscilla started to feel the bathwater losing its warmth after two more songs and decided to get out of the tub. Priscilla wrapped herself in the towels her had laid out, drying her hair that had grown several inches during her time in the bath. With her Wand, Priscilla secured her long hair in a tight bun to keep it out of her face. Before exiting the bathroom, Priscilla picked up her clothes from the floor glad that they hadn't gotten wet.

When Priscilla did exit the bathroom, she wasn't expecting to get an eyeful of Slender's bare back and arms as he removed his blood stained white dress shirt. Priscilla just stood there for a minute and stared, studying how the defined contours of the muscles in Slender's arms and across his back moved as he seemed to shrug the shirt off in slow motion. The bathroom door closing alerted Slender that he was no longer alone in his room and made him turn to look over at Priscilla. Priscilla, who hadn't noticed the escalation in her heartbeats which would have been signed off as normal if she were human, continued to stare but now at Slender's face as it shifted between having and not having facial features as he slowly approached her. When Slender finally stopped moving he was standing directly in front of Priscilla as she worried on her bottom lip and stared at the flat planes of Slender's chest, trying to reign in the emotions that were urging her to do something very unlike herself.

"You, my curiosity, and temptation are causing me to make some very bad life choices," Priscilla murmured softly as Slender placed a finger under her chin.

"You have conveyed my thoughts in words," Slender spoke softly down to Priscilla as he lifted her chin, making her look up at him and gently moving his thumb across her cheek. "Now, allow me to convey your thoughts with action."

Slender's snaked his unoccupied hand around Priscilla's waist, securing her against his chest. Priscilla braced her hands against Slender's chest, her breath becoming shallow as she studied his face as it continued to shift. When the staring finally seems to get to him, Slender pushed Priscilla's chin up the rest of the way for their lip to meet. Priscilla involuntarily went to the tips of her toes and moved her hands from Slender's chest to bring her arms around his neck, pressing herself flush against Slender. Moving his hand down from Priscilla's face to her neck, Slender adjusted the angle in which his lips pressed against Priscilla's as they began to move against each other and allowed the kiss to deepen, the delicious friction coxing a soft sigh from Priscilla. At the sound of Priscilla's sigh and the feel of headiness from lack of breath, Slender retreated for air.

If it weren't for Slender breaking the kiss, Priscilla may not have noticed the toll the effects of her Touch was taking on the Man in front of her. Before Slender could really react, Priscilla had slipped for his grip and moved away, putting a decent amount of space between both of them. Looking down at his chest, Slender noted the black veins that chris crossed the planes of his body quickly resending.

"Catch you breath, Thin Man," Priscilla smirked, moving to the bed to inspect the clothing laying on the mattress. "We can't get too carried away with ourselves, not until the full moon at least."

"Agreed," Slender nodded, watching the last bit of black disappear before striding over to his wardrobe. "I don't know if any of them will fit but they were all I could find that were... you."

Priscilla mmhummed, looking at Slender, as she raised a blood red dress with a deep v in the neck and a high slit in the skirt. "Are you sure this was me you were choosing for?"

Slender turned to look at Priscilla, his eyes going wide and then filling with anger at the realization of how the garment came to be in the pile. "Offender."

"Well that explains it," Priscilla grumbled, balling up the piece of fabric and throwing it at the foot of the massive bed before picking up another. "This one looks decent."

Holding the black round necked, long sleeved, asymmetrical hemmed dress out in from of her, Priscilla started moving towards the large wing backed chair which was big enough to hide her body from Slender's gaze as she dressed. When she was fully clothed, Priscilla stepped out from behind the chair and looked to Slender for a second opinion, doing a slow turn for his amusement.

"Yes," Slender affirmed with his head tilted to the side slightly in examination as he slipped into a clean dress shirt. "I think it works quite nicely."

Smirking to herself, Priscilla glided towards Slender and stopped directly in front of him, standing in his shadow for a moment. With both hands, Priscilla reached for the ends of Slender's shirt and began to slowly work each of the buttons through their respective holes, glancing up at him after every other one. Once done, Priscilla turned to the wardrobe to pick out a tie while Slender tucked the ends of his shirt into the waist of his trousers. With a small smile, Priscilla produced a very familiar colored swatch of fabric and slowly unrolled it, rubbing her thumb along the length of the silk tie.

"I don't regret it," Priscilla uttered just loud enough for Slender to hear it, her eyes still locked on the tie in her hands.

"Don't regret what?" Slender inquired, slipping a finger under Priscilla's chin making her look at him.

"Meeting you," Priscilla answered, proceeding to knot the dark red tie around Slender's neck. "It's definitely one of the more interesting experiences in my very long existence. There, now grab your jacket. We have an offender to apprehend."