Chapter 2: The Tie

Lucy and Priscilla arrived at the club around twelve-ish and bypassed the line that wrapped itself halfway round the building. Priscilla kind of felt pity for the humans that would wait in that line the entire night so she decided to comb through it with hungry garnet eyes. The lucky few she choose all bared her calling card of impending death, a black aura. The group reserved zero static from the bouncers as the humans entered before Lucy and Priscilla. Lucy and Priscilla played with the doormen a little before moving on, Lucy a bit more feely compared to Priscilla's simple touches. Priscilla's fascination was on her guard's dress. A crisp white button down, its sleeves rolled up to him elbows, under a ironed black vest, neatly creased black slacks, and a pair of shined leather shoes. Priscilla felt her eyes go soft as she ran her finger lightly over the red silk tie her man wore loosely around his neck.

"Lovely," Priscilla breathed.

"My Lady?" the confusion in the bouncer's voice having no effect of Priscilla's zoned state.

"Your tie...the color...lovely," Priscilla's  babbling was rewarded with the attention of Lucy and black spots blotting out her sight.

Priscilla felt hands grab for her as her legs gave out. Priscilla barely heard Lucy's alarmed calls or felt the tentative pats Lucy placed on Priscilla's cheek until Priscilla's eyes fluttered open. Priscilla took in her surroundings in between blinks. Priscilla was laying on one of the couches in the VIP lounge, her head resting on the thigh of the bouncer Lucy had been toying with. Priscilla groaned in displeasure and tried to sit up but was stopped.

"Let me up, Lucy," Priscilla demanded, glowering up at Lucy's congealed blood eyes.

"When we figure out what happened," Lucy compromised.

"Where's that other guy, there's something about his tie...?" Priscilla trailed off.

"He left an hour ago rambling on about some party in front of some abandoned mansion in the woods," Lucy replied half-heartedly.

"You fucking idiot," Priscilla exclaimed, jolting forward and grabbing the slim Rod for her right boot. "That mansion is directly across from the falls, it's where the massacre is going to happen."

Only way to get there in time but I'm out of practice, Priscilla thought but blew it off. Priscilla drew a quick arching doorway then an upwards pointing pentagram at the top of the arch. Priscilla pictured the clearing beside the falls' gathering pool and pushed open the door to a lengthy corridor.

______________________________________________________

Dedicated to KahaylaShanaye, the first person to vote for Chapter 1:The Friend.