Chapter 13: The Tub

I personally love taking showers, the longer the better in my opinion. But every once in awhile I like to enjoy the occasional bath and relax while some music plays in the background so I don't have to suffer through the silence.

Priscilla was taking a page out of my book in every sense of the phrase since the bathroom connected the Slender's room only had a tub and not a combination with a shower. After seeing this, Priscilla got the idea to completely raid Slender's bathroom in search of something to add to the bathwater. Under the sink, Priscilla found fresh towels and bath salts and beads of every scent but not the one she wanted. Beggars can't be choosers. Sighing at the thought, Priscilla grabbed the lilac scented bath salt and set it on the sink counter before placing two of the towels on the toilet lid.

Waiting for the tub to fill, Priscilla pulled out her phone and looked through her emails. By the number of murders taking place in the same forest in Germany, Priscilla figured Slender was having quite a bit of fun and that she would have more than enough time in the bath to Sort whatever Soul came her way. After putting her whole library of music on shuffle and shutting off the facet, Priscilla put a number of scoops of the bath salt into the tub to mix with the clear water before she got undressed.

Priscilla hissed as she eased herself into the scalding water, gripping the sides of the tub so she didn't sink all the way down. The bath was massive compared to normal standards, understandable given the fact that it usually accommodated a much larger occupant. Priscilla was tall and had a decent amount of curvature to her so that she didn't appear anorexic but given the tub's size it was almost like a small pool to her.

Priscilla had been soaking in the tub for no more that ten minutes and had been absentmindedly singing along to the lyrics to the music coming from her phone. When Bea Miller's Enemy Fire faded into Digital Daggers' Razor's Edge, Priscilla heard the door of Slender's bedroom open and soft steps entering the room cautiously.

"Slendy?" A small boyish voice asked as someone knocked on the bathroom door. "I heard singing and it wasn't my own?"

At the sound of the voice, Priscilla stopped breathing. As she sat stone still in the tub, Priscilla strained her acute hearing in the hope that whoever it was would just go away.

"Slender?!?" The surprise in the young voice almost made Priscilla jerk in the tub.

"Splender," the iciness in Slender's voice held warning for the young man. "You should not be in here. You had better have good reason."

"I-I heard singing," Splender stammered, Priscilla imagined a man looking down at the floor as he rubbed the toe of one shoe into the plush carpeting in Slender's room, then Splender voice took on a dangerous edge that made Priscilla curious. "Have you been hunting?"

"Yes but sadly I didn't find any children," Slender replied in a bored tone. "As for the singing, I'll see if I can do anything about it but I can not guarantee that it will stop."

"Oh, okay then I'll just leave you to it," Splender agreed.

A few seconds later, Priscilla heard the bedroom door open then close. Priscilla let out a sigh and then relaxed back into the soothing warm water in the tub. Priscilla was about to close her eyes when a knock sounded a the door.

"Priscilla?" Slender's deep baritone voice called out from behind the wood of the bathroom door.

"Yes, Slender?" Priscilla asked, not keeping her amusement out of her voice.

"Are you decent?" Slender asked innocently.

"Um, what's your definition of decent?" Priscilla asked, knowing very well that different people held ideals about certain things and decency was definitely one of them.

"Clothed," Slender answered a bit bored and irritated while at the same time not really caring at all.

"Not in the slightest," Priscilla smirked at this, sinking a little deeper into the water after hearing Slender clear his throat.

"Then I suggest you refrain from singing," Slender recommended in a almost tight voice like he was suddenly uncomfortable. "I don't believe having one of my brother's popping in on you would end well."

"Not gonna happen, Thin Man," Priscilla told Slender before she started to softly sing to Blackbear's Idfc.

"I guess being an Angel has its advantages..." Slender said more to himself as Priscilla heard him move away from the door. "Even when we first met, I couldn't help but find your singing lovely."

I know it's been forever.

I'm sorry, I've gotten really lazy but I'm kicking myself in the butt to get you lovely readers something before I can't.

After July 20th I will be incapable of producing any written content for up to two months.

If you want to know why please message me privately, I do like talking to y'all in the comments when that happens but it can get a bit confusing for me.

Now, I hope you loved this part because thing are about to get steamy and then very serious and then take quite the twist.

I think you all might like the surprise....

-Carrath