Chapter 11: The Promise

I can't even begin to tell you how annoying two Tree Men can be. First it was Slender with his conversation skills, which to me seemed practically nonexistent. But him alone she could handle, at least he respected boundaries. Speaking of boundaries, don't get me started with Offender's constant need to flirt and invade her personal space. It was like he wanted Priscilla to kill him, and to be honest she was considering it.

Maybe that's why she was in such a nasty mood...

"Someone's out for blood today," Lucy smirked as Priscilla's mited fist connected with the pitted punching bag.

"I'll give you one guess," Priscilla growled, stepping away for the bag.

"Tree men," Lucy stated after launching herself onto a balance beam.

"Ding ding ding," Priscilla exclaimed than throw one last punch, launching the bag across the room. "We have a winner."

Everything went quiet. Priscilla felt something was off, like everything in the room had been shifted an inch to the right. Priscilla looked over at Lucy, showing Lucy her subtle discomfort. Lucy nodded, indicating that she to noticed the sight difference. Slowly a sadistic grin crossed Lucy's face as she sung, "They're here..." Both women did two sweeps each, one watching the top and the other the lower haft as they cover each other's six.

"Nothing, " Priscilla announced confused. "You?"

"Same," Lucy reported, identical confusion mixing in her voice. "Weird. Maybe we should check our rooms?"

Lucy waves her hand. Priscilla followed her out of the workout room and into Lucy's personal living quarters, grabbing her hoodie on the way out.

Lucy, being the Devil herself, had almost as much of a unhealthy obsession with red as Priscilla did with black. Lucy's rooms reflected her fully as the Queen of all things bad but only showcased the "nicer" side as to lure you in. Priscilla didn't quite like how Lucy designed the layout of the rooms. It was hard to tell what each full room really looked like do to all the stupid shier red, orange, and occasionally yellow drapes hanging all about the room obscuring your view.

"Dammit Lucy," Priscilla hissed, batting another annoying three yards wide of fabric from my face. "How many times have I told you to get rid of these stupid things?"

"Ha," Lucy laughed right in Priscilla's face. "What about your Tree Men?"

"You know what, I don't care what you think you're trying to imply with that statement. I'm not sorry for being curious."

"Curiosity killed the cat."

"Then thanks you God that I'm not a cat. Now, just scream if anything finds you, I'm going up stairs to check my rooms and no you can't come with me. No hypercritical demonic botches allowed." With that Priscilla left the puttering Devil with her disorienting draperies.

Priscilla ascended the staircase with watchful eyes, checking every possible crevice in which Offender or Slender could hide and even behind herself. It was when Priscilla reached her rooms did she feel the full intercity of his presence. Out of precaution, Priscilla made a beeline straight for her bed room. Priscilla needed her Rod and mentally strangled/slapped herself for not having it in the first place.

With both of her legs wrapped around a rafter, Priscilla lowered herself over her bed and, with an out stretched a hand, summoned her Rod to her. Priscilla caught it out of the air as it darted out of her messy pile of sheets and then proceeded to pull herself back up onto the rafter beam. As Priscilla was doing so, something wound itself quickly around her waist and yanked her free from the beam. However, instead of ending up on her bed like physics would suggest, Priscilla was forced against a very solid wall with her hands braced over her head. Priscilla had her eyes closed and was breathing hard do to the amount of adrenaline rushing through her veins. Priscilla tried to calm herself but the static in her ears wasn't helping.

"Are you scared, Percilla?"

"Not quite, Slendy," Priscilla paused, meeting the blank-slate of a faced her captor. "But I am five seconds away from painting part of my room whatever color your blood is."

"Oh, really?" he challenged, moving closer.

"Either that or my Curse will get to your heart first," Priscilla smirked, noticing the shifting of his not so present features. "I can see the pain it's causing you. It almost makes me want to stop you. Too bad watching you seethe in pain for your stupidity is much more entertaining."

"You aren't exactly comfortable in your situation either," the static was almost unbearable at this point, not to mention how close he had gotten.

"A bit more than you," Priscilla flat out smiled with insanity. "Hell, I'm a little surprised you've lasted long enough to hold this conversation. Too bad you've come to the end of your rope, Slender M-"

The thick black tentacles holding Priscilla captive disappeared miraculously and she dropped to the floor confused. Teleportation, most definitely. Priscilla thought standing up. As Priscilla exited her room, a scream loud enough to reach her ears filled the house. There was only one person Priscilla knew that could scream that loud. Without a second thought, Priscilla was moving as fast as her legs could carry her to and down the stairs. When she finally reached Lucy's rooms, Priscilla had her Rod fully morphed into its Sword variation since the Staff and Scythe would have taken up too much room.

"Lucy!" Priscilla called out, waiting for Lucy to holler back but began to worry when she didn't. "Well, I'm fucked."

"Mmm...Now that's an idea I can get behind," Offender's voice purred somewhere in the room just as felt something tighten around Priscilla's ankle.

Microseconds before it could rip the ground form beneath her feet, someone grabbed Priscilla from behind and held her against their chest. Priscilla's free hand took hold of one of the arms keeping her in place as the stark white tendril continued to pull her to the creature it was connected to. Fed up with literally having someone yanking her leg, Priscilla swung her Sword and severed the appendage. Thus causing her and her keeper to stumble back a couple paces.

"Get me away from him," Priscilla breathed, glaring at the partially faceless figure now visible thanks to the curtains shifting. "Do that one thing and the night of the full moon I'm yours alone, uninterrupted."

"Here Kitty-kitty," Priscilla groaned in disgust at how Offender's Power laced beckon made her body react, causing her to turn away from him and into Slender's warm chest to keep herself from fulfilling the murderous intents floating in her head now tainted with lust.

"Mine alone," Slender's Voice sent a shiver of fear through Priscilla's being.

Priscilla had never heard it before, not even in the woods when they first met. It honestly scared her, but not enough for her to let go. The alternative wasn't worth the effort, it was a option Priscilla wouldn't consider, considering the people it would effect.

A/N

I have a separate book for questions now. I'll begin taking questions from the comment area on the individual books but if you want to message me privately that's cool to. I'm also taking questions for my characters, you can ask anything you want.

-Carrath