MB_1

Fearless, Brave, and Intelligent.

Those are the only three words that can describe Son Chaeyoung as a police agent.

The woman has been working as a police officer in the morning and as an undercover agent at night.

Hiding in the shadows, she has to do the task in order to give her little brother a nice and bright future. Even tho it takes risks to do so.

"officer Son. May i have a word with you please?" the cheif called out a petite girl as her eyeglass shown at the brightness of the sun refracting at the window.

"be right there sir" she stated as she removed her eyeglass and stood up from her seat.

Walking towards the chief's office, her heels made a sound as it contact the marble floor.

"you called me sir?" she peeked through the door just to see the chief reviewing documents from a folder. "yes, please take a seat" he pointed through the seat in front of him.

"what is it sir?" she asked as she sat at the empty seat resting her back. "i need you to do a very important task" the cheif coughed as he looked around signing her to close the blinds.

He turned the projector on as she sat back at her seat.

"crimes have been spreading all over the city of Seoul this days"he stated as he showed a picture where a dead body was laying in the ground.

"a murder?" she asked as the chief gave her a copy of the article where the crime was featured.

"this is not just an ordinary crime. This crime is not committed by a regular person who suddenly thaught of killing one" he stated as he moved on to the next presentation.

"what is that?" she asked, puzzled. In the picture, it showed an M sign printed at the back of the victim's body.

"that is a sign of who killed the person, the Myouis" he stated as he turned the presentation off and opened the blinds. "we have tried several times to beat them into shreds, but they're always one step ahead of us" he continued.

"wait a minute.... Do you mind introducing to me who are this Myouis you are talking about?" she asked as her head tilted from confusion. "right, the Myouis are the biggest mafia organization roming around Seoul" he explained as Chaeyoung listened.

"they have been commiting murder everywhere in town" he continued. "the Myouis are also hidden business mans, they're just hidden in plain sight.... They have been doing things such as, blackmailing, murdering, trespassing, and robbery" he said as he walked around. "all of those are illegal right? And let's add one more crime"

He took an evidence from her drawer where a pack of Marijuana that has an M sign was placed in a zip lock. "illegal drugs" Chaeyoung stated as the chief nodded.

"they have been selling this in all the dark alleys of Seoul" he said as he crossed his arms. "so? What do you want me to do?" Chaeyoung asked with full confidence.

"well, officer Son. You are so far the bravest, most fearless and intelligent officer i know" he complimented the woman as she rolled her eyes at him.

"just go straight to the point"

"i want you to do an inside job" he sighed as Chaeyoung's eyes widen. "are you crazy?! An undercover agent? Do you really think i would do that?" she exclaimed as she stood from her seat.

"i know this is a nerve cracking mission but-"

"listen chief, i have a little brother to support. And you want me to be an undercover agent inside tge biggest mafia organization in Seoul?!" she exclaimed as the chief sighed at her.

"listen, if you don't do it no one can!" he slammed his hands in his table. "i know this may take a lot of risks but think of the city's future, and your brother's" he held Chaeyoung's shoulders as the woman looked at him in disbelief.

"i am thinking of my brother's future, and if that takes being invloved with bad people. Im afraid i can't do it" she sighed as she removed the man's hand.

"my brother might get involved" she said as she behan to move her feet. She was about to open the door knob when the police chief spoke.

"we will be hiding your identity"

Those words made Chaeyoung look back as her expression turned into a 'continue speaking' kind of expression.

"we will be hiding your identity as a police officer and as an older sister of a teenager who is still studying in highschool" the chief said as Chaeyoung's face turned into a hopeful one.

"and in your resume, you will be an orphan..... And also we will tell your brother that you will be sent abroad for international work, so that ge won't have to worry" the chief explained as Chaeyoung looked down.

"but what about his daily needs?" she asked "don't worry, my wife will take care of it" the chief said as he gave her a reassuring smile.

"and what do i get in return?"

"one hundred billion won" the chief answered as Chaeyoung's mouth fell agape opun hearing the prize. "i hope that is enough for you to do the mission" he furrowed his eyebrows at her.

"are you kidding me?!" she exclaimed "how did you even get that money?" she asked as she was flabbergasted at the prize of her task.

"we are sponsored by the National Police Headquarters" he shrugged as Chaeyoung nodded at him still amazed at the ammount of money she will recieve if she succeed.

"so? Are you gonna do the misdion or not?" he asked as Chaeyoung thaught of it for a second.

She processed it all at once, thinking about the posible risks and takes. "what's my mission again? I mean like, what will i be?" she asked.

"you will be the mafia boss's bodyguard" he stated as Chaeyoung nodded at him.

"I'll do it"