MB_12

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

I cleared my throat as i withdrawed myself on top of Mina fixing my collar.

Both of us looked at each other as we chuckled at our behavior.

Ba dump!

Her smile is so pretty, I'm glad she always wear it. Wait- what am i doing, im in the opposite side psh!

Mina opened the door as i fixed my posture, standing straight. There revealed a semi buff man bowing to Mina as Mina led him inside.

"what was your concern Seo Changbin?" Mina asked as i tilted my head. Oh, so his name is Seo Changbin.

"Boss Myoui, there has been a huge fight happening in Chan and Jiyeon's office right now" he stated making the penguin widen her eyes.

"what is it this time? Last time they fell in a huge fight was because of Chan bringing multiple gals in there and fvcked them" Mina sighed as she crossed her arms.

"I'm not sure boss Myoui, i was to afraid to go inside. I might get shot" he cleared his voice making Mina's eyes even more wide "SHOT?! THEY'RE USING GUNS THIS TIME?!" she exclaimed making Changbin flinch a little.

Wait- Chan and Jiyeon are okay just earlier.... Does that mean they have fights before i was even recruited? This two, they really are unbelievable.

Changbin bowed at her as she grabbed a pistol in her drawer and exited her office with me and Changbin following her.

We went to the ground floor where Chan and Jiyeon's office is located.

By the time we reached their door, several sounds of shotguns can be heard inside. Mina sighed as she opened their door, raised her hand with a pistol on it. And shoot the roof three time enough for the two employees to avert their attention to her.

"do you want to ruin my mansion?" she coldly asked with her face calm. Hearing her voice right now sends me shiver down to my spine, i just felt like all my muscles are shaking.

Jiyeon and Chan pulled away their guns that are pointing at each other as Jiyeon looked away at his direction with teary eyes. Meanwhile, Chan was beaten up panting. Probably tired of dodging all Jiyeon's attack.

We all know Chan is in love with Jiyeon, there is no way he will attack her back. "what happened to you two?" Mina asked with her eyes peircing to each of their figures.

Chan was about to say something when he closed his mouth and looked away in disappointment. He covered his eyes as he sat down and began sobbing.

"ask, him" Jiyeon wiped her tears and was about to exit the office when she stopped her tracks in the door step looking back at Chan. "i couldn't believe i let you toy with my feelings" she stated and ran away.

The three of us stood there clueless as Mina signed Changbin to follow her. Changbin bowed at her and left. As for the two of us, we went to Chan and interogate him.

"explain" Mina commanded as Chan sat up and wiped his tears looking up. "it was all my fault" he sobbed even more. The more sobbing came out the more tears left his eyes as if he was crying rivers.

Hiccups are edible in his sobbing as I rushed to pat his back helping him to calm down.

Meanwhile, Mina was just in front of him looking displeased. Tapping her heals in the marble floor, she waited for his response.

"Jiyeon and I fell in a very huge fight" he answered while Mina rolled her eyes "i can see that" she scoffed waiting for him to continue.

"i did what you told me to do yesterday, i congessed to her" he sobbed and Mina furrowed her eyebrows while i was sitting beside Chan still patting his back.

"and?"

"she said she liked me too and after that we announced to several employees that we were dating" he slightly calmed down but the hiccups are still there.

"then?"

"everything was okay this morning, we both woke up with smiles in our faces" he stated wiping the reamining tears "we had work in the laboratory so we went there, but she forgot to bring some materials and i volunteered to take it from here" he continued.

"when i arrived here, i saw Siyeon in my table" he explained. "i asked her what she was doing here but instead of answering me she ran up to me and suddenly kissed me" he sobbed again as another set of tears streamed down into his dry face.

"i tried to stop her since I'm already in a serious realtionship and i don't wanna cheat on Jiyeon cause i have been waiting to be in a relationship with her and i dont want her to think that I'm cheating on her"

"i pushed her away as she stumbled in Jiyeon's table causing her stuffs to fall down but she didn't gave up and kissed me again" he sobbed quietly.

"i was about to push her once again but the door swung open revealing Jiyeon in the doorstep with her eyes widen" he looked down "and then, she walked to me and slapped me"

"i was gonna explain to her but Siyeon hugged me making her even more furious, i pushed Siyeon away but Jiyeon already grabbed a gun and pointed it to me" he explained.

"luckily i dodged it, but then Siyeon was about to exit the office. Im glad Jiyeon have her a suvenier" Chan chuckled sadly. Mina tilted her head asking what the suvenier is.

"a bullet in her arm, Siyeon is probably bleeding right now. But i dont care, i want Jiyeon to listen to me" he cried. Again.

I mentally rolled my eyes. "i was about to explain to her but she started to point the gun at me she tried to shoot me but i dodged it all trying get through her" he explained sadly.

"even tho i havent seen her face during the fight, i swear she was super sad about it" Mina said as i tossed Chan a water bottle. He was too lifeless to catch it so the full water bottle hit his head and he didn't even dodge.

He picked the water bottle in the floor as he drank in it.

Mina stood up and sighed "find a perfect timing to tell her, if that's the truth" she stated and dusted her dress. "we'll check the CCTV footages if what you said is true" Mina asked and exited the room without even saying a proper goodbye. She must be so irritated.

I bowed at Chan as he was still hanging his head low. I followed Mina after as we headed to the CCTV room to get some evidence.

We arrived there and we did found out the Chan was telling the truth. Chan treid to stop the lady several times but Jiyeon opened the door timingly as Siyeon attacked Chan again causing to give her the wrong idea.

Mina irritatedly sighed as she grabbed her phone in her pocket dress and made a phone call.

"tell Siyeon to meet me in my office"