MB_15

Chaeyoung's POV

I was walking through the hallway in the head quarters, on my way to see the general chief of our station.

I need to file a report on what's been happening in my undercover job.

While I was looking at the sorroundings in the headquarters, I can see multiple agents doing their works.

Their faces are dominated with the blue light produced by their computers.

I arrived at the main office, I knocked three times before i heard a voice giving me permission to come in.

I opened the glass door revealing two general chiefs sitting at the opposite side of the rectangular table.

Just like when I got my job as an undercover agent, a powerpoint presentation is being shown at the projector.

"oh you're here" the general in my station greeted me as I bowed at him as a sign of my respect, and I also did the same to the other general.

"any updates?" he asked me as I nodded at him ofcourse that's what I'm here for.

"there has been small details about the killings of drug dealers in Seoul and some reasons of why they are killed" I started.

Both general listened to me as I continued to state my report.

"Myoui Corporation has been selling fake and dangerous drugs which is causing people to die, instead of marijuana, they put some sort of shredded poison plants in the packs to make it looks like Marijuana"

"that explains the purple marks on the victims lips" they processed my report "is that all?"

"also sir, you might be wondering why they sell fake drugs. They sell them because they want people to stop using them. Myoui corporation is not a company that sells drug. This Mafia organization is a company that sells Mafia techs, such as enhanced guns for bttles and AI soldiers"

"that's a very good information Ms. Son, i don't regret picking you to do this job. You're very dedicated to it" he praised me as i bowed at him as a thanks.

He nodded at me and signed me to go, I bowed to him once again and exited the head quarters. I looked at the time and I still have a lot before returning to Mina's Mansion.

I was thinking of picking something before going back but nah, i changed my mind and besides Mina's mansion has a pantry that looks like a grocery store.

____________________________________

I arrived at the Mansion a little early, instead of wandering around. I went straight to my boss's office.

I knocked them three times and it opened, revealing a Mina who is already reviewing the things Chan and Jiyeon delivered her the other day.

"I thaught you already ran away cause you can't handle your job" she started the conversation as I bowed at her for an apology.

"I'm sorry madame, I was just fetching something up at the city" i reasoned which is a complete lie.

She then looked at me with furrowed eyebrows expecting me to say more.

"I also asked you if I can go out yesterday and you nodded, you even told me to be careful" i continued.

"I did?" she tilted her head trying to find that memory in her memory cache "I don't remember, maybe I was half asleep that time so I don't know what I'm saying" she chuckled as i smiled at her.

"oh by the way, since we're working today I need you to bring this to Jiyeon and Chan's office" she gave me a folder which contains file for them to read.

"this is my review of the things they delivered yesterday, and please do tell them that I am looking forward for more information about the bot" she stated as I bowed at her.

Something is very odd right now. She's not being such a horny hoe. And I'm relieved that I can rest after a lot of those shaka laka boom.

Taking my route to the most talented agents in Myoui corporation. I took the elevator and headed straight to the underground where their office are located.

I knocked three times as it opened revealing only Jiyeon inside. She was also reviewing files and tapping something in her keyboard.

Her gaze averted to me as I bowed at her.

"hi Chaeyoung what brings you here?" she asled as I went to her and handed her the folder.

"this are madame's review of the stuffs you sent her yesterday morning, and she also said she wanted more report info about the bot you guys are examining"

"yes thank you, we will send reports soon when we find something, please do send Boss Myoui my regards" she stated and smiled at me as I bowed at her.

Making my way back to Mina's office, I saw chan carrying a trey with two plates and a meal. "Hey Chan" i greeted as his face lit up

"Hello Chaeng"

"lunch for your girlfriend?" I asked as he nodded happily like a kid. "you should also bring some for you and boss Myoui I'm sure that woman is hungry from all the file reviews" he said and i answered.

"I will"

Both of us bid our goodbyes to each other. I chuckled at how dedicated that guy to love his girlfriend. He's a good guy for real.

I did what Chan said and went to the kitchen to grab lunch for Mina. I ordered her usual meal for lunch which is caesar salan and I ordered a tuna sandwich for me.

I went to her office just to find out that she's still working her ass out. You know, I kinda like her this way. Less flirty and less horny BAHAHAH.

"Take a break madame, eat your lunch first" I said as i placed the trey in her table setting aside some files to avoid getting stained.

"thank you Chaeyoung, that's so sweet of you to bring me lunch I'll eat taht later you should eat yours now, we're going to attend a famile dinner later so we need to get ready before sundown" she stated as I nodded.

I took my sandwich and sat at one of the guest chairs.

Mina said we're gonna attend a family dinner later,

I wonder what the other Myouis are like....