MB_7

I'm right outside my boss's door, waiting for her to come out and start her day. I have been waiting for about thirty minutes. I was thinking about knocking but i changed my mind after. I might disturb them.

Sighing, i just waited for her until she opened the door. Two women came out. Mina and the girls she slept with.

I bowed at them as she smirked at me. "you can go back to your room" she said and kissed the woman's cheek. I mentally rolled my eyes at the sight in front of me.

After the woman left she looked at me with serious eyes and gave me a soft smile. "ready to get to work Chaeyoungie?" she asked as i nodded at her. She walked pass me as i followed her.

We arrived at her office as i opened the door for, she came inside without uttering a single word. "about earlier"

Finally, she spoke. I looked at her with a questioning face as she looked at me in the eyes. "I'm sorry if you have to see me like that in the morning" she heaved a deep sigh taking a file at her table.

"don't worry you'll get used to it" she stated making my eyes widen. So?! She's gonna do it again?! With different girls?!

She must be a playgirl.

I nodded at her as she gave me a soft smile. "now let's get to work"

_____________________________

Right now, we are in a lab. A lot of people are working in here as they were working on a very big project. Finally! Something i can share with my agency.

I was just walking with Mina as she was checking the gadgets some of the lab person worked for. "great job, i hope you guys finish this as soon as possible" she said as the scientists nodded at her.

"we'll have this gadget delivered to Manta corp. As soon as this is done" she said and the scientists bowed at her. Manta corp?

As we came back to her office, my knees are getting weak. The only job i do here is to stand next to Mina and protect her incase danger invades. And i also get to witness her having sex with any man or woman. I hate this job.

"wrap up, we're gonna meet the top two agents" she said and stood up from her seat. I nodded at her as we went down at the lowest floor.

Pressing the elevator buttons, the elevator started to move and it opened wuth a ding. As far as i remembered, this is not the first floor. I never knew they had an underground.

Mina went out as i followed her. We arrived at a room filled with weapons, such as guns, swords, and others. I was so amazed at the room when Mina opened a door.

The door opened revealing two person making out inside. They are in the opposite gender this time. "Ms. Myoui" the guy pulled away as the woman slightly stumbled. "hello Chan" Mina greeted with a straight face.

"u-uh what brought you here boss?" he asked as the woman bowed at Mina's presence. "i would like you to meet my new bodyguard" she pointed at me "her name is Son Chaeyoung"

I bowed at Chan who was clinged by a very sexy woman. Wow all the people here are so bold. It's suffocating me. "hello Chaeyoung, I'm Bang Chan. Nice to meet you" he said giving me a hand to shake and i gladly accepted it. "hello nice to meet you" i smiled.

"you know, Jiyeon won't be so happy if she sees you like this" Mina started while Chan looked at her with shocked eyes. "what do you mean by that young mistress" he chuckled. "oh come on, don't hide the fact that you like her"

"like who?"

A feminine voice answered as we all looked over a woman about my height enter the room. "h-hey Jiyeon" Chan stuttered as his face heat up. Mina chuckled at him and waved at the woman.

"so you're the new bodyguard?" the woman asked me as i bowed at her. "hello, my name is Son Chaeyoung" i introduced as she nodded at me with a smile. "please take care of our boss, she's getting stubborn" she chuckled and Mina gave her a death stare. But she just laughed it off.

"hey Jiyeon" the woman who was clinging into Chan greeted her but she just looked at her and shifted her gaze back to chan. "are you bringing random girls again?" she asked. Chan looked at the woman who was clinging to him and pushed her away.

"what? No! Psh! What are you talking about? She's just assisting me" he reasoned as Jiyeon rolled her eyes at him. "but we just mad ou-"

"no! Goodbye!!" he exclaimed as he pushed the woman out from the room panting while he looked at Jiyeon who was raising a brow at him.

"In case if you didn't understand Chan is inlove with Jiyeon while Jiyeon always reject him, that's why he always bring random girls and you know" she whispered at me and winked.

"stop lying, Ms. Myoui can you please give him a proper scolding" Jiyeon said massaging her temples "why?" Mina asked why. "he always bring random girls and fvck them here, sometimes he doesn't clean them and i can see white fluids in my desk ITS DISGUSTING!" she exclaimed as Chan looked at her shock at her statement.

"yaaaahhh! What are you talking about?! I don't do that.... Even if i do i would clean your desk cause you are special to me and i want you to work comfortably" Chan argued as Jiyeon rolled her eyes at him.

"do you thing im comfortable working with you if you have this in your drawers?!" Jiyeon walked to Chan's desk and grabbed a panty placed in his drawer.

"yahh!!!" he exclaimed while trying to get his thing. Bro is such a pervert.... I would relate to Jiyeon if i also work with him.

"wait is that?" Jiyeon took a closer look at the underwear as she read the name written on the tag. "is this mine?!" she exclaimed as she widen her eyes.

Me and Mina looked at each other as were both gonna witness an action drama that is about to happen.

"you pervert!!!" Jiyeon rushed to her desk and grabbed a bat as she chased Chan around and Chan dodging all her attacks. "hey!!! I was about to return this to you!!!" he reasoned as they continued to play the game of tag.

"what do you mean?!" Jiyeon angrily hit the bat to him as he took a grip of it and grabbed her waist towards him "what do you think you're doing in front of our boss?" she asked getting glances at us who are just standing at the edge of the room.

"I'm gonna return this to you, cause you left it in my room yesterday" he stated as Jiyeon widen her eyes as she covered Chan's mouth.

"yesterday? Left your underwear? Jiyeon and Chan?!" Mina clarified things as her eyes sparkled. "OMG!!!!! U GUYS HAD A HOT NIGHT TOGETHER?!" Mina jumped up and down while clapping her hands as she hugged both.

I just stood there as i was so shock of what just happened, i couldn't compose a thing. These people don't look like they're mafias. They look like they work in a club. So bold.

"th-that was just once! I was drunk!" she reasoned while her face heat up in embarassment. "huh? You were drunk? No wonder you kissed me first.... I was so confused it doesn't look like you" Chan chuckled as Jiyeon shushed him.

Mina just chuckled at the both of them as her phone rang, she took it and answered it "hello?"

"what?!" she exclaimed as she looked at the three of us "okay, we'll be right there" she sanid and hunged up. "what was it Boss?" i asked Mina as she looked at me and she held my hand.

Ba dump!

"the Gang leader has made his second move"