MB_8

"the gang leader has made his second move"

The three of us were dumbfounded by our boss's statement as Chan and Jiyeon got out of each other's grip.

"do we have a plan?" Jiyeon asked clearing her throat. Mina looked at her as she bit her lip. "they said they wanted full refund of the drugs we just sell" she stated.

"the fake ones?" Chan asked as Mina nodded. "why don't we give them what we want?" i suggested as everyone looked at me with their eyebrows furrowed.

"we can do that, but we can't give them real drugs... We can only give them their full payment back" Mina stated as she tapped her foot in the ground.

"why not?" i asked as Jiyeon answered my statement. "if we gibe them the drugs, there is a bigger chance they'll sell it all over the country... And that thing, is what were trying to stop" she answered as i tilted my head in confusion.

What? Stop them? I thaught they're going to spread them!!! I mean, they are suppose to spread them! Not stop them!

"what I mean is, those gang members spread drugs all over the country. If they continue to do that, there are more of us to kill" Jiyeon stated as i still don't get it. Mina and Chan chuckled as Mina explained it to me in an easy way.

"there are higher possibilities that those gang members would sell the drugs all over the country, telling them that we are the producers of the drugs"

"all the Mafia organizations in the Mafia world knows that we are doing this not for business, but for peace" Mina explained as my brain got eaten out of confusion, i still don't get it.

"to be honest, i still don't get it" i chuckled nervously as Jiyeon slapped her forehead "what she meant is those gang memebers are trying to ruin our business. By spreading those drugs all over the country" Chan explained to me.

"all the Mafia organizations knew that we don't sell those kinds of products" he stated. "then what do you sell?" i asked him. "Mafia techs" Jiyeon stated.

"those gang members are the one who killed those drug lords being reported to the police. And they wiped their dirt into our shirts by putting and M mark on their body" she clicked her tongue. Wait now all of this makes sense now.

"we don't kill in this world, i mean we do.... But we basically bury bodies and not leave them everywhere, it's just so messy... It doesn't look like a work of a Myoui Mina" Mina said as she sat on Chan's seat.

"our role in the Mafia world is to be the scientist. We make and invest techs, not sell drugs" Chan said as he looked at me and i nodded at him.

"ahhh no wonder we went to a laboratory earlier" i awwed finally getting a hold of the scenario. "yes, that was our next subject" Mina sighed and stood up. "that tech is the only way to get us through the outside world" she stated.

"by investing it to Manta corp. The biggest technological company in Korea" she continued "that company is our only hope, we need to clear our name" clicked her tongue. "but first we need to make that Gang disappear, they're getting into my nerves lately" Mina hissed and pressed the button of the remote to the TV.

"Chan please tell the mens to get rid of this crowds" she instructed as Chan bowed to her and winked at Jiyeon making the woman to make tha face of a dusgusted person. "Jiyeon?"

"yes ma'am?"

"prepare the money, the gang leader is here himself" she stated as Jiyeon bowed at her and exited to room.