MB_17

"excuse me?"

Leeknow's words stopped Kento from laughing as he averted his attention to his young brother who is staring at him with lazy eyes.

"nevermind" Leeknow smiled at his older brother as the room fell quiet. I gotta say, this is one of the most awkward moments in my life.

The room was all quiet when Haewon decided to break the ice "when is the food getting here? I'm hungry" she asked groaning.

Mina cleared her throat as she looked at her younger sister with a smiley face.

"have some patience darling the food will arrive any minute now" Mina answered the younger girl as she rolled her eyes.

"i thaught we're the VIP? we should get our food first" Leeknow clicked his tongue at her sisters remark as he tried to shut her mouth by feeding her some macaroons that is served at the table.

Minutes after their argue the food arrived as the servants gently placed the raw fishes and some japanese dishes at the table.

"waahh this is so delicious" Haewon exclaimed as she gulped a lump of saliva from her mouth.

"hungry aren't we?" Kento chuckled as his sister nodded in excitement. "then don't hesitate to dig up! This food is for the five of us" he exclaimed as Mina and Leeknow only smiled at the two siblings.

All of us started to eat as Mina suddenly put some fried shrimp in my plate and smiled at me.

"eat more, right now you're not a bodyguard but a guest" she said as I smiled shyly at her as I dipped the shrimp to the sauce they provided just to see her siblings looking at us.

"this is the first time I saw a bodyguard recieving casual treatment" Leeknow stated as Mina chuckled. "she's nit just a bodyguard but she's also a friend to me" Mina said as I felt her hands glide into my thigh.

Shit.

"If I knew I would have bought my bodyguard with me and also feed him with sincerity" Leeknow sniffled a laugh as he looked over to Kento "and I would also feed him like this" he picked up a salmon sushi and fed it to Kento as the older man opened his mouth in disbelief.

"are you gay?" Kento asked as Leeknow stood up and tried to kiss Kento jokingly.

"eeeewww, stop bro I'm not gayyy stooopp" Kento tried to escape from his brother's grasp as the three of us girls fund it very amusing.

It looks like they weren't just arguing earlier.

Haewon then stood up and placed a sushi in my plate "eat more unnie, you're so skinny" she smiled and went back to her seat.

Aw she's adorable.

___________________________________

Myoui Mina's POV

Minutes After eating, I decided to take some fresh air in the balcony of the building.

My siblings are having fun inside with Chaeyoung. I looked up as the stars brightly shine in the night sky.

I sighed as the cold wind gush around me mking me shiver.

Then suddenly, I felt a warm cloth cover my shoulder.

"hey Chae-"

"oh"

"it's you"