MB_21

Myoui Mina's POV

I sighed in satisfaction as I sat beside Chaeyoung who is fixing her suit. I smiled at how she was struggling in buttoning her suit back. I decided to give her a hand.

"You look like a little girl" I chuckled as she fixed her hair and I fixed mine too.

I gave her a peck as we got ourselves ready since we are almost at my little sister's birthday party.

Chaeyoung held my hand noticing the slight nervousness in my face. "Don't worry Minari, your sister is gonna be happy to see you" she said "she was just fine when we had dinner together with your siblings" she explained as I smiled at her and tapped her hands.

Time came by fast and our limousine parked at Haewon's parking lot. We saw a lot of luxury cars parked there so we expected to see a lot of visitors.

Chaeyoung escorted me out as heaved a heavy sigh getting myself ready to meet a bunch of teenagers partying at Haewon's house.

We entered her front door and to our surprise we saw an empty hall. A maid walked towards us and bowed to show her respect. "The party is held at the grand hall upstairs in the balcony Ma'am. If you mind, I can escort you there" she spoke as I nodded and we walked towards the hall with Chaeyoung following me.

The huge doors opened just for us to see a lot of matured guests. I didn't expect that Haewon's guests would be adults, I mean she's a teenager.

I walked pass the carpet in the middle as I bowed at the fine gentlewomans and mens greeting me.

I sat in the table where Kento was sitting and he greeted me with a warm smile as he came for a hug "You came Minari" He said. "I thaught about what you said" I smiled as we sat together while Chaeyoung insisted to stand up.

I saw Minho checking his phone across the table with his body guard Jisung also standing behind him.

His gaze averted to mine as i gave him a warm smile and he was shock to see me here. "You came, it's been a while" he said as he hugged me. "Do you think Haewon will be happy to see me?" i asked as he nodded to me for reassurance.

Time passed and the party is starting. The host intrpduced the Birthday girl and she stood up from the table far away with the spotlight focusing on her. The host handed her the microphone as her eyes wandered across the grand hall.

"First of all, I just wanted to thank all of you for coming tonight. I'm very honored to have visitors containing businessmens, and other organizations in front of me right now. But what I am hoping to see tonight, is the person who's been missing ever since she started her own organizations. At that time, I didn't just lose a sister, but also a mother figure who raised me to be a brave girl in a very short period of time. Now, I hope we all habe a good night and may we enjoy ourselves and have fun."

With that, the guests clapped their hands as she sat back down. My eyes watered hearing her speech through that echoing mic. I knew I was the one she's talking about. My poor Haewon, I was too selfish to leave you and prioritized my own comfort zone.

While the guests were minding their own business, chattering with each other I stood up and Chaeyoung followed me.

I came over to Haewon's table as her eyes averted to my walking figure she stood up with her eyes locked to mine.

"Minari!!" she ran to me and greet me with her warm hug.

"I missed you Minari" she said as I hugged her back.

"I was expecting you every year and finally you came" she said with teary eyes. I knew i have been a bad sister and her feelings proved that to me.

"Minari I have so much to tell you, I couldn't tell you when we had dinner together with the rest of our siblings because it's only girl's talk" she chuckled as I caressed her hair.

I nodded as we smiled at each other. I was gonna mutter another word but-

BOOOOOOGSSHHHH!!

"MINA!! MINAA!!!"