MB_13

I'm in here,

Standing in front of Mina's office.

She specially asked me to wait outside her office as she deal with Siyeon inside. Alone.

Im not really sure how i felt that time, but i can't believe i felt a little Jealousy.

The elevator dinged as a woman wearing an uplifted skirt came out. Swaying her hips left and right while giving me a smirk from afar.

"hello, bodyguard... If you hear any unusual noise of pleasure from inside. Please do try your best to ignore it" she said and booped my nose.

Aish! That girl really is something.... Who is she to think that Mina will give her pleasure as a punishment? That brat...

Wait-

What if?!

I wiggled my head as i threw that thaught out of my head. Why am i acting like this?! It's not like i like her.

But what if i do?

I heavely sighed as i waited patiently outside her office trying to distract my self from the great view of the highest floor in Mina's mansion.

Soon after i adored some trees and the birds chirping, i heard loud noises from inside that made my heart jump out of my chest.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

I widen my eyes as i rushed inside just to find out that the door has been locked. I sighed frustratedly as i tried kicking the door.

Dammit, i just forgot that her office door is made of strong materials. Not being comfortable at the sound that i just heard from inside. I hit the door with my hands screaming Mina's name as i tried to get a signal from her.

"MINA! MINA! MINA ARE YOU OKAY?!" i asked as i kept banging my hand in the door.

I called her out a couple times but i receive no such response. Not until the elevator dinged and a group of medics came out holding a stretcher.

By that, the huge door opened as the medics and i came inside.

There stood Mina with blue ink splattered around her body and her couch. I got curious as i looked closer just to see Siyeon with her eyes wide open.

A shot from her head, her chest, and her stomach can be seen.

But there is something odd, her blood is not red like ours.

Its blue.

"Mina are you okay?" i rushed to her as i took a tissue and tried to wipe the blue ink out of her.

"I'm fine don't worry" she gave me a smile and her gaze averted to the medics "don't decompose her body, as you can see she's not like us" she stated as the medics bowed at her.

"theres a odd shock right after i shot her with my gun, a little elictricity came out in her head.... Its like she's sort of chipped or something" she continued.

"examine her, and tell me the results after.... We have a huge problem here" she instructed and medics exited her office.

Soon after some maids came inside and cleaned the blue mess in her couch.

I looked at Mina as she cupped my cheeks.

Ba dump!

"I'm sorry for not opening the door earlier, i was too shocked" she chuckled as i slightly slapped her chest. Ay wow,,, i just acted like we're close already.

"please, escort me to my room BODYGUARD" she smirked saying the word 'bodyguard' clearly. "you might wanna wait for me in my bed" she winked.

"we had some unfinished business to do"

And by that, i got goosebumps.

______________________________________

I'm now right here, sitting in Mina's comfortable bed. I kept thinking of what will happen to me now that I'm in her room.

What am i thinking?

Why did i actually follow her inside?

Normally, i would wait outside and wait for her to be ready, but now it's different.

I feel like i got into one of her magic spells and got tempted to go inside with her.

I sighed as i flopped my back in her warm bedsheets, it relaxed my body a little bit after hours of killing my legs from standing outside her office.

I closed my eyes for a bit as i took a little eyeshot.

Just then,

I felt a heavy weight dominate my hips as it got dug in her comforter.

I opened my eyes and saw.

Boing!

Melons.

Right in front of me, Mina was standing with her naked body. "w-what are you doing Madame" i tried to stand up as she placed her hands in my shoulder and pushed me back in her bed.

With her still on top of me, she placed her right hand in my legs as her left in my lower abdomen.

What she did next left me in shock as i felt my face heat up after that.

I felt her unclother area rubbed into mine as as she moved her hips forward and backward repeatedly.

I couldn't compose a word as my hand uncontrollably reached for her hips and help her reach her high.

But before she could even.

I pushed her away Making her whine as i smirked removing my jacket with only my necktie and white long sleeved in my upper body.

I signaled her to come sit in my left lap as she obidiently obliged.

She reached for my necktie and loosen it a bit as i smirked not resisting the temptation and pulling her for a kiss. A passionate one.

I placed both my hands in her back for support as she started moving her hips forward and backward repeatedly rubbing her area in my clothed thighs.

Wow, she really is enjoying this.

But im not gonna lie.

Im also having the time of my life.

......