MB_5

"are you ready to see the wonders of my mansion?"

Huh? Is she the one who'll give me a tour around? Isn't she my boss? Bosses usually stay in there office and do some boss works but this one, this one is different.

And she's wearing sweatpants!!! Like me!!

Is she even a mafia boss?

" oh you're the one who's gonna give me a tour?" i asked clarifying things around. "yeah, you gotta problem with that?" she asked tilting her head.

"no madame, it's just... Uhmm i thaught some of your maids are gonna do it" i reasoned as she gave me a little smile. "yeah, basically they were about to" she said scratching her cheek.

"then?"

"i stopped them, because i want to do it myself" she explained as she fixed her hair. "oh" i replied. Yup! It is certified. She doesn't look like my boss at all, more like a friend. But we only met today so we're not friends.

And also!! She's a bad guy! The literal reason why I'm here. Leaving my brother in his own.

I sighed as i gave her a little smile. "okay Mina"

___________________________________

We were walking in the large hallway painted in white, i must be honest... Her house is so classic. We were continuing to walk as Mina showed me each of the room.and it's functions.

Judging at how big her mansion is. Im pretty sure we havent reached one fourth part of her house yet.

It's been thirty minutes of walking around, showing me the parts when we reached the big balcony of the mansion where she said they host a party sometimes.

Wow this balcony is so big, it's like three times bigger than my house. I changed my mind, this is not a mansion anymore. This is a whole damn castle.

While we were admiring the view at the balcony, i saw a part of the mansion where there is a separate tower in it.

"what's over there?" i asked her as she looked at me following her gaze to wear i was pointing. "oh, we won't go there. That tower is private. Only a Myoui can go inside" she said coldly. I shivered at her voice as it sounded threatening than before.

Maybe that's because that is where her secrets are from.

"okay! Let's move on to the next one" she said as she grabbed my by the arms and dragged me inside. Again, we were walking as she showed my the parts of her castle.

We were almost done at our tour when she got a call. Wait she has signal?! How come i dont have?!?!

"wait, let me just get this call real quick" she excused herself as i looked around at the room we're at. This room is somehow empty. And there is a big mirror occupying the whole side of the other wall.

I wonder what she uses this room for.

"hey" her gentle voice echoed through the room as i looked over at her who was looking at her phone.

"oh welcome back madame" i greeted as she chuckled at me. "i told you to drop the formalities and call me Mina"

"i would rather call you madame, since you're my boss. I just think it's a little bit uncomfortable and informal to call you by your name" i reasoned as she raised a brow at me. "but you called me by my name earlier" she chuckled.

"that was before, i changed my mind" i said looking away as she wiggled her head in disbelief. "by the way, what is the use of this room again? It's empty and there are speakers in each side" i asked.

"i would thaught this is a dance practice room, but it would be weird to have a dance room in a mafia's house. I mean, does Mafias dance?" i continued. She laughed at my question as i tilted my head.

"oh Chaeyoung, you're so curious aren't you? Not all Mafias do the killings and also, i dance" she smiled at me as she went to turn on the speaker. "oh"

"want to see me dance?" she asked as i got taken a back a little bit but i agreed anyway. I sat in the marble floor as she began to turn the music up.

And funny part was i thaught she's into hiphop or cool musics. But i was wrong. Swan lake started playing in the speakers as she removed her shoes leaving only covering her feet.

She began to dance the choreo as she raised her legs and twirled like a fairy, she's a bellerina.

Watching her right now, makes me feel so magical. A part of me wants to dance with her but a part of me doesn't want to because i dont know the choreo haha.

Her hair followed her head as it flew in the air whenever she nake a spin as she tip toed at the shiny floor.

Even when she wears some house clothes, her charisma and vibes always screams elegance. Seeing her dance right now had me confused. Cause she dance like she's a good guy. But i know what I'm here for.

To be honest it makes my stomach twirl too.

The music stopped, she bowed at me as i give her a hand of applause. I syood up still clapping my hands as i was mesmerized and amazed be the talent i saw in her. Lol i sound like a judge.

"what do you think?" she asked me as she panted lightly "that was amazing madame, you look like a fairy" i clapped as i praised her.

"thank you" she smiled and turned the speakers off. "wow, it feels so good dancing again, isn't it?" she asked "i dont know, i don't dance" i shrugged as she chuckled at me. "oh you're so blunt, come on let's continue the tour"

"by the way who was that earlier?" i asked as we walked at the hallways "oh that was just a mam of mine, he said I'm needed at the Myoui family gathering this weekend" she answered.

"are you going?" i asked "what do you mean you? You should say are WE going. Cause you're coming with me" she booped my nose which made me shock.

"and yes, we are going" she said as she was about to open a door to another room when a lady in suit appeared this time chasing her breathe.

"Ms. Myoui, the guards have been invaded by some kind of gang parties" she pants as Mina sighed in frustration "what do they want this time?" Mina scratched her head aggressively, clearly annoyed.

"they are holding a grudge against the drugs you sold to them, they said they were fake"

"AHAHAHA wow did they got poisoned?" she laughed as the woman nodded.

"those aren't Marijuanas" she sighed with a smile.

"Those are poisonous leaves that look like Marijuana"