MB_18

Myoui Mina POV

Two days later after our family dinner occured, I'm checking some new techs that are discovered in the Siyeon's AI body.

I was busy letting out all my braincells to think of a new technology that can be used in battles between all the Mafia organizations.

You might be wondering why I'm making this?

Because war is almost at our time. Many Mafia corporation are investing to a new technology.

Sometimes it gives me headache because the group who are fighting each other makes me their gun supplier.

I know too much pressure.

And yes, I am behind every upgraded weapon each mafia corporation uses.

I was busy forming out a new tech with Chaeyoung beside me who isn’t really doing anything.

You she just stands there like she's guarding me.

Lately I haven't been wanting to do things with her like you know, using her to fulfill my sexual desires.

She's a good woman, and a good kisser not gonna deny it I know I had several hot nights with her but I decided to change that.

Why?

Flashback

I was scrolling through my phone in my office when I suddenly saw a post in facebook showing all the signs of infatuation and differentiating them from true love.

I don't know what has gotten into me but I clicked the link and read all the information, which shows several signs that I am infatuated bey her, you know Chaeyoung.

Silly me.

I was just thinking about falling in love with her several days ago and now I wanted to avoid her and mentain our professions.

__________________________________

I sighed as I dropped my glasses of masaaging my temple, this job is very tiring I want to take a rest.

I decided to lay my head in the table and promised to wake up from a quick nap a few minutes from now.

Son Chaeyoung's POV

I was standing behind Mina for quite some time now and my knees is starting hurt. I looked over her as she was so busy doing her thing with planned new technologies.

She looks so exhausted already and wanted to take a Rest. Should I ask her how she's doing? Nah maybe not she might yell at me looking at how stressed she looks like.

With that, I started to distract my self despite the pain that i have been feeling in my knees. Several minutes Mina groaned massaging her temples as she layed her head at the table.

Now I can really say she's very exhausted.

Welp.

I tossed my profession aside and prepared myslef to pick her up. I carried her in bridal style as I went to her room carrying her in my arms soundly sleeping.

I gently placed her in her bed and tucked her neatly.

I stood up straight as I stretched my back refreshing from all that carrying.

She gained weight.

She seem heavier than the last time I carried her.

I stared at her face in an awe as she breathed normally her eyes are shut closed and her mouth is slightly open. She looks...

Beautiful.

Ba dump!

Ther it goes again! It's been a while since my heart skipped a beat seeing her close today.

We haven't been doing the shak laka boom lately and I hope we stayed this way.

Cause first of all it is not appropriate for her bodyguard to bang her every single day.

I sighed as I stood up and went outside her room.

I decided to go to my room and have a rest too Everything is tiring just by following that pretty swan around like I'm her tail.

Third Person's POV

While Chaeyoung and Mina rested for the rest of the day, all their employees are doing such a very hard work.

In the other side, Myoui Leeknow.

His car stopped in front of Mina's mansion as his bodyguard Jisung tried to ring the bell to let them in.

"didn't i told you to let them know?" Leeknew sternly asked Jisung as Jisung raised a brow at him.

"eh? You didn't tho" he reasoned as both of them stared at each other for straight five seconds.

"just ring the bell" he ordered as Jisung continuesly ring the bell, only to be answered by a middle aged man wearing a butler's suit.

Right after it opened the butler's eyes widen as he bowed as a Sign of respect.

He then alarmed all the employees to escort the guess and tell all to show him the respect he is getting.

"there's no need for formalities Cedric" Leeknow tapped the butler's shoulder and whispered to his ear.

"i need to talk to Mina"