MB_2

"I'll do it"

"you will?" the chief asked her, wanting to hear her answer one more time. "yes as long as you'll keep my brother safe. And besides I'll just be his bodyguard right? What's so bad about that?"

"well about this bodyguard thingy, well it's not that easy to take the job" he stated as he chuckled nervously "what do you mean? Not easy to take the job?" she raised a brow at him.

"well, let's just say that there are lots of applicants for the job too" he sighed as he sat in his seat. "huh? People actually apply for this kind of jobs?" she asked, confused.

"yup, people such as gang members, criminals and other species in earth where the police don't like" he rolled his eyes as Chaeyoung nodded at him.

"you know how to fight right?" he asked as Chaeyoung nodded at him "good, cause we're gonna need that fighting skills of yours" he said as he clapped his hands together.

"tgank you, here is your fake files and fake informations. Please do familiarize it" he said as he looked out at the window.

"just think of it like you're casting in a korean drama" he winked at her as she sighed. "and also, you'll leave monday next week. So you have a week to spend with your brother" he stated as i nodded at him. "I'll do my best sir" Chaeyoung bid her goodbyes at him as she exited the chief's office.

She sighed as she went back to her cubicle while she tossed the folder she was holding at her desk. Leaning her back, she thaught of the mission being assigned by her.

It was not just an ordinary mission, it takes risks. She remembered what the chief said earlier "just think of it like you're casting in a korean drama"

Just thinking of it already gave her a headache. She looked at the unfinished files in her desk as she wore her eyeglass back.

____________________________________

Time has passed like wind, Chaeyoung was walking at the streets of Seoul as she was heading home for a very tiring day at work.

She was thinking of a way to tell her brother about her international work abroad, which is a big lie.

She knew that if she will tell the truth her brother will flip, not letting her go. She understands him. But she needs the money for her to support him.

"Gaon ahh!!! I'm home!!!" she yelled opening the door as she removed her shoes.

"noona!!!"

Gaon was yelling while running towards downstairs to greet his older sister. "hello Gaon" Chaeyoung chuckled at how excited her brother look like.

"i made dinner! By myself, and it tastes good!" he exclaimed bragging about his accomplishment today. "really?!?! Waaahhh! I can't wait to try it!!!" Chaeyoung excitedly said as she ruffled his hair.

"i also got an A plus in my math test earlier! Wait I'll go get it, and show it to you" he said as he ran upstairs. Chaeyoung followed her gaze to him as her proud smile faded into a frown.

"how could i ever leave this precious angel for a mission... He needs me" she mumbled as Gaon's footsteps came closer meaning his on his way down.

"look noona!!!" he showed his math test in front of her face as Chaeyoung examined it with proud smile "see?" Gaon smiled at her as Chaeyoung gave him a hug. "oh my little Gaon, you're so smart!!" she ruffled his hsir again as Gaon chuckled at her.