MB_23

Son Chaeyoung's POV

I was following Mina's footsteps as she furiously walked while her heels clicked everytime they come in contact of the marble floor.

We walked in a long distance, using the elevator to her room. By the time we arrived in the front door of her room, I was about to go inside with her but she shut the door in my face.

I thaught to myself that maybe she needs some space after all that happened. It must be so hard with her family being taken away by who knows who.

I suddenly thaught about my brother and wondered how he is doing. I used the elevator to get to my room which is in the lower floor. I kept asking myself if I should ask my brother how he is doing. I really hope he is doing fine. And I'm getting worried if he is eating a lot.

I know Chief said that I am not allowd to use my phone in this mission but is this mission really more important than my brother?

I sighed as I scratched my head wanting to think things out. I arrived at my room opening the drawer where I hid my phone in order for me not to use it in my mission.

I stared at it for quite some time now and I couldn't hold myself anymore. I turned it on and dialed my brother's phone number.

My phone started ringing waiting for the other line to puck up. And then it answered. "Gaon?" I asked excited to ask my brother how he was doing.

"Noona!" I can hear his excitement through the phone and I chuckled at him "please don't tell chief that we called okay? He will know that I broke the rule here I'm not supposed to be using my phone" I said as he hummed in agreement.

"how are you Gaon? How is school? Have you been eating a lot?" I asked him a lot of questions while he chuckled in the other line "I'm doing fine Noona, the chief's wife have been taking really good care of me" he reassured me and I smiled.

"I think I'm actually gaining weight because she fed me a lot" I can feel him being worried on the other line and I chuckled at him "don't worry Gaon ah you're still gonna be handsome" I reassured him as he told me that he still has a lot of school works to do and he needs to finish it now so he can pass it tomorrow. I agreed and stopped the call.

I sighed in relief knowing that my brother is doing really fine. I sighed and kept my phone and went out to check on Mina. Sometimes I forgot that we are actually enemies. I am an undercovered cop investigating what they are doing. Even tho I know that those marks in the bodies doesn't indicate the Myoui's I still need to know what harmful they are doing in our cities.

"Mina?" I knocked on her door just to see her opening it up. She changed her clothes into a black fitted jumper and her hair tied in a tight ponytail.

"let's go to the conference room now!"

_____________________________________________

We arrived with conference room with the captains in different categories in her organization incouding Bangchan and Jiyeon.

They sat at the side of the long table waiting for Mina to arrive and host the urgent meeting. I stood by the door incase someone nit invited tried to eavesdrop their conversation. We never know, moles are everywhere.

I am a mole huhu.

Myoui Mina's POV

"I have hosted this meeting today to let you know that my brother Myoui Minho and my sister Myoui Haewon has been kidnapped by a mysterious mafia organization just like us" she started qn opening statement resulting for the captains to murmur.

"I have a hunch that this organization is one of our clients in robotics and weaponry" she stated as the captains become quiet.

"Mr. Seo" Mina called out a buff guy out from the people who are seating and he replied with a "yes ma'am?"

"I want you and your team to investigate Hawon's mansion and look for clues on who might be the cause of all this" she demanded and the buff guy nodded catching her command.

Bangchan raised his hand to give a suggestion and Mina was open for it "Aren't we going to let your big brother help? You know, Kento?" he asked as Mina nodded in disagreement.

"Kento is a popular businessman in Seoul. He doesn't know a single thing about our job. The worse he can do is let the cops help us." she clicked her tongue and Bangchan nodded.

"as soon as we find out who kidnapped them we will attack them as soon as possible to retrieve my brother and sister"

"Mr. And Ms. Hwang" she called out a fox looking twins with the opposite gender. "please get the weapons ready as soon as possible make sure that the weapons we are using are upgraded than the ones we sell" she stated the command and the twings nodded.

We heard a knock from the door and I checked who it was. I saw Jisung standing behind as I let him in the congerence room. He went inside and bowed to Mina and the captains to acknowledge his presence.

"I will volunteer to join if you are planning to rescue my boss" he said as Mina commented in his statement with a nodd.

The people in the conference got out as Jisung talked with Mina for a bit. Not gonna lie I can sense that Jisung has strong feelings for Mina's brother.

After talking Jisung walked with us as Mina guided him inside a room across from mine. We then both walked away with her leading me to her room.

"Mina"

I called her out as she looked back at me with her eyes blankly staring at mine.

"everyting will be fine" I reassured her as she turns her back on me and opened her door. "I'll see you tomorrow morning Chaeyoung" she said as she showed a little smile on me "today has been rough for you, you should have a good night sleep" I nodded as I sifhed in relief.

"Goodnight Chaeyoung"

"Goodnight Mina"

________________________________

Gaon's POV

"I'm off to school ma'am!" I waved my goodbye to Chief's wife as I head to school walking.

She bid me goodluck and i walked to school smiling. My day was great because yesterday my noona called me and asked if I was doing fine. I surely do miss her.

I sighed as I continued walking to school. While walking, I can sense someone walking behind me. I looked back as I saw no one.

Strange.

I continued walking as I heard foot steps following me. I looked back once again. And again, no one was there.

This got me feeling really scared causing me to run faster. I went to a crowded street for me to not get kidnapped incase that was the motive of the mysterious person behind me.

I went to hide in a dead end street gasping for air, I think he didn't follow me anymore.

I looked back outside checking, making sure it wasn't following me. I sighed.

Bonk!

I felt something hard hit my head really hard causing me to collapse to the ground. I got dizzy and my vision become blurry. I could see a person dropping a bat wearing all black. I couldn't see them clearly since my head got too dizzy.

Until my vision completely shut down and all I can see is pitch black.