MB_22

Mina!! Minaa!!

All I see is pitch black.

All I hear is a ringing sensation with my head hurting as if like it was hit by something. I can feel my body bouncing as if like I was carried by someone.

I slowly opened my eyes and I found myself being carried by Chaeyoung from the back.

Why are we running?

With my head spinning and not knowing what is happening, I forced myself to wake up as I fully opened my eyes.

I can see the guests running and screaming as Chaeyoung's pace got faster.

"What's happening?" I asked and Chaeyoung sighed in relief, panting. "Thank God you're awake Boss Myoui" she said as we found a way towards the exit of the hallway where people aren't in stampede anymore.

"What is happening?!" I came back to my senses as I tried to stand up "Where is my Family?!" I exclaimed as Chaeyoung shushed me we are still running towards the limousine but we couldn't open the door.

"Fuck!" Chaeyoung exclaimed as her eyes wandered around. "I have the keys" I hand tgem to her and we opened the limousine and drove off Haewon's Mansion.

"what's happening Son Chaeyoung?!"

"They took Haewon and Minho away" she clicked her tongue while I was left dumbfounded.

No!!

NOOO!!!!

I mentained a frown on my face as my muscles are shaking from what happened. Who dared to kidnap my family will regret what they did.

"drive faster" I instructed Chaeyoung as the nerves in my head popped out in anger. As our vehicle wooshed through the street it started pouring and thunder started to rage his anger from the sky.

Son Chaeyoung's POV

Mina was staring blankly outside the window I can feel the tension in the car. I will feel the same way if my brother gets kidnapped too.

My thaughts instantly went to my brother. I miss him. All this mission thing is making me feel even more like a bad sister.

We arrived at the Mina's mansion as she hurridly went out in the pouring rain. "Mina! It's pouring!!" I went out to run after her.

She kicked the big doors of her mansion open as the maid flinched from her sudden action.

"Boss Myoui, what happened?" Bangchan asked her while holding his cup of coffee. Mina went to him looking like a wet damsel in distress.

"Call all the captains in every category" She said while her eyes darkened.

"we'll be having an urgent meeting" she walked away climbing the stairs.

Bangchan just stared at her figure climbing dumb founded. Mina looked back at him only finding him in a standing state.

"NOW!!"