22. Pack your bags

Suprise!!
PRESENTING TO YOU GUYS THE NEXT PART OF STORY.DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟AND LEAVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS .
Inline comments are love❤️

Enjoy your reading.

Aarohi's POV

Next morning after waking up late I Quickly went to take shower and got ready and went to dinning area to get shock of my life. My devil of husband was sitting on dinning table and was having breakfast with permanent scowl on his face.

Seeing me rooted at one place mom called me.I came out of my shock wished mom ,dad and Roshni. They wished me back but I could feel tensed atmosphere. Nevertheless I decided to ask mom the matter after breakfast and was going to sit beside Roshni who was sitting in front of Vivaan because I didn't want to sit beside my dear jerk husband but God had some other plan.Seeing me going towards opposite direction mom asked me to sit beside Vivaan.I couldn't deny her as I didn't want her to feel the tension between us.

During whole breakfast my husband at once didn't look in my direction.He continued eating as if his life depends on this breakfast.

God he is such a jerk.

After finishing the breakfast mom went to kitchen to instruct the Butler's ,As I was about to go behind her to discuss the matter my dear husband found that moment to interrupt me after totally ignoring me during whole breakfast.

"Aarohi come fast to the room" with that he left to the room.I went after him to the room.As I entered the room he said "Pack your bags."

What?

"Do you have problem in hearing. I don't like to repeat myself. Pack your bags we are going to my penthouse."

Why?

"Because I said so". God why is he so irritating? "No Mr. Malhotra you can't just order me around and I'm not going anywhere with you."

"Just shut up !! I have already discussed with mom and dad and they have agreed.Now don't waste my time,I have an important meeting right now.So I'll come after 2 hours to pick you up. Till then finish all your packings and be ready. I don't have time to waste on you."With that he left the room.

Now I understood why everyone looked so sad at dinning.But in the morning when did he come from office.He didn't even find it necessary to tell me.

God why me always?

How am I going to live all alone with this bipolar jerk of my husband.

**Sobs**

After he left the room I started arranging my things and mom helped in packing. After we finished packing mom went to get something from her room.I received a message from Vivaan that he has arrived and is waiting downstairs. I called the butler to pick the bags because they were really heavy for me to pick and ofcourse my dear husband was not coming to help me.

As I was about to exit the room mom came back with some boxes and gave it me.I opened the boxes to find some very beautiful jewelry pieces. Mom said it's family tradition to give daughter-in-law some gifts. So I reluctantly accepted the gifts.

 So I reluctantly accepted the gifts