30. Honeymoon ?

Surprise!!

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟AND LEAVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS AND DO FOLLOW ME .

Inline comments are love❤️

📌Dream holiday destination?

Enjoy reading.❤❤

Vivaan POV

Abhimanyu and Kabir walked up to the stage and they gave us a small gift , we all were confused.

"Open it ". Kabir said smilingly.

I nodded and opened the box to find an envelop in it.

"What is this? " I asked confused showing the envelop to them.

"Your happiness" Abhimanyu said and winked at me.

I opened the envelop and found tickets of Maldives. I looked at Aarohi she looked at me and then the envelop. We both shared a bit awkward eye lock, which was broken by Myra.

"Acche se enjoy your Honeymoon. Okay Vivaan Aarohi? " She said teasingly.

What the hell is this? I am sure this stupid honeymoon is planned by all four of them. They all are well aware of our relation and this marriage but still they love to test my patience.

"When are you both going? ". Mom asked teasingly. Great I guess everyone is involved in this plan. "Aunty we know Mr. Workaholic is quite busy this week so planned accordingly, they'll be leaving on Sunday. They are gonna love the arrangements." Kabir said smiling at everyone. I looked at Aarohi she was also looking uncomfortable with all this. I was about to say no to this honeymoon when I felt a hand catching mine. I looked at Aarohi "What are you trying to do? ", she asked.

"Do you really want to go on this stupid honeymoon? "

She gave me an irritated look "Are you really this stupid? Can't you see hundreds of people here? It's intentional that they gave this now so that we couldn't deny for going infront of all the guests. Remember! We are acting all lovey-dovey infront of others."

Oh! God .It's too much.

Soon the dinner was also served. The guest started having their dinner adoring us that we looked perfect as moon. Once everyone got busy among themselves.

"Kabir Abhimanyu can you please come aside, need to discuss something important ." I said faking a smile.

"Aarohi won't you introduce me to your friend? "Abhimanyu cut me in between pointing towards Myra. I rolled my eyes at his drama. Aarohi introduced them since Myra was not present in our wedding. Abhimanyu excused himself getting busy with Myra. I turned to find Kabir busy chatting with Arshi and our parents.

Great! Ignore me.

"They look good together don't they? "Aarohi asked. "Who? " I asked confused. "Abhimanyu and Myra. I totally ship them. I gonna play cupid between them. "she said happily I guess she already started planning. I gave her an weird expression which she totally ignored and went to their side leaving me alone.

Soon the ceremony ended on a good note. All the members moved to their respective house and went back to penthouse. I went to my room freshen up and called my PA to prepone the meeting with our client which was to be held 15 days after in Maldives, Why to waste time when already going there? After instructing my PA to make all necessary arrangements I lay in my bed thinking all about today's incident.