11. Shit ! I'm married

PRESENTING TO YOU GUYS THE NEXT PART OF STORY.DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟AND LEAVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS ❤️

Inline comments are love ❤️

Author's POV

The girls carefully made Aaru sit beside Vivaan and Pandit began reciting the mantras. Mohit was called and he placed Aarohi's hand in Vivaan hand, requesting him to accept his daughter as his equal partner. Soon they were made to stand up and exchange garlands which they did while the others cheered. Sunidhi then tied the knot after which they started to have pheras with the rest showering rose petals on them.

As they took each other round of the sacred fire, they made the vows and promises for always supporting each other and always being on each other's side as instructed by the pandit

As they took each other round of the sacred fire, they made the vows and promises for always supporting each other and always being on each other's side as instructed by the pandit.They were asked to sit down again and Payal brought forward the tray which contained the vermillion and nuptial chain.

Exhaling a short breath, Vivaan took a pinch of vermillion and moved his hands towards Aarohi's forehead. Myra removed her mang tika a little for his convenience and he filled the partition with sindoor, Aaru shut her eyes allowing a single tear drop off.

 Myra removed her mang tika a little for his convenience and he filled the partition with sindoor, Aaru shut her eyes allowing a single tear drop off

He then took the mangalsutra and tied it around her neck as they shared an eye lock.

"Vivah sampan Hua", The priest announced bringing the two back to reality while the rest grinned happily.

The duo stood up and walked over to elders as they bend done to seek their blessings.

"Welcome to the family beta", Payal said to AArohi affectionately as she pecked her forehead."Thank you aunty", AArohi said with a smile.

"Aunty nahi , beta call me mom", Payal cribbed making everyone chuckle." Ji mom".AArohi smiled. Then they moved to take blessing from Khanna's.

"Vivaan please take care of my daughter, if she does any mistake then please forgive her", Mohit said with tears in his eyes." I will take care of her, you don't need to take tension dad".