3. Marriage shock!

Suprise!!

The very first part of the story
DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON AND LEAVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS ❤❤

Inline comments are love ❤

Malhotra Mansion

Hi... I am the Vivaan Malhotra, the rude and arrogant businessman,the world calls me monster. I was not like this but my dark past is the only reason behind my behavior.

Usually, the most irritating part of the day for everyone is when you have to wake up early and finish all your chores and get ready for work as its Monday but I'm a little different from other people, it's not that I'm some abnormal creature but it's just that I have transformed me into a newer version of myself.

I'm all good to go to work which helps to keep my mind focused on work and distracted from all the pain that pushes keeping me in the darkness. I also like to finish all my works on time,this has helped me to earn the title of the' most successful youngest businessman'.

I got ready and having a look of myself in the mirror I descended downstairs to the living room

"Morning son", I heard the cheerful voice of dad in the living room reading newspaper, I feel so happy when he tries to cheer me up with his always smiling face.

"Morning dad", I replied back with a forced cheerful expression and was in search of mom because I have habit of meeting mom before leaving for office. Iasked dad about mom. When suddenly I heard my mom and Kabir coming from kitchen.Kabir is very dear to my mom.Sometimes I feel he's her real son.Just kidding he and Abhi are my favorites. I hugged and greeted her and was about to exit the mansion to leave for office, when suddenly I heard my mom calling me"Vivaan where do you think you are going without having breakfast with us,I have made your favorite aloo parantha. First have your breakfast then only you can leave".She continued looking at dad, "Don't you think Vivaan has become very careless nowadays and I think we should think about this matter".

My eyes popped out because I very well knew what was going to come next, Yes, myself the Vivaan Malhotra whom the whole family loves a lot is not able to express his love for the family, I knew they were again going to start the most trending topic in our house "my marriage" so I thought to divert the topic." No mom, I have an early meeting today,I 'll have breakfast in office", I said in a blank expression.

"Vivaan its gonna start an hour later ,you at least can have breakfast with us,after that we'll leave together"added Kabir .He always enjoys seeing me in such helpless situations. Having no choice I sat for breakfast.

Mom pressed her smile and said,"Today you are coming early because we are meeting with the Khanna's for your alliance with their daughter, remember!".God, why does she always have to do this when she very well know that I'm not interested in marriage thing. I don't want to marry and put any girl through hell with me. Already I have a lots to feel guilty and I can't handle this as an addition.

"Mom u know I am not interested in all of this , please don't force me".I said trying to convince her but no ,"Who is forcing you to get married to her? All that we are asking is to just meet her for now.You can decide later about what you want",Mom continued.

"Exactly Vivaan. Just agree to meet her once for mom's sake, there's no harm in just meeting her. You can refuse later on with any reason,",added Kabir whispering the last line in my ear as she entered and stood behind me.

We had a very important meeting,so to avoid further delay I agreed, mentally preparing myself to clearly reject the proposal after meeting the girl. With the thought, I and Kabir left for the meeting.

Khanna Mansion

Aarohi POV

I was peacefully sleeping on my bed just then mom stepped inside and found me still sleeping.She opened the curtains and sunlight directly falls on my face making me groan in frustration.

"Wake up doll"she said softly sitting beside me.I placed my head in her lap and got hold of her tummy."I want to sleep more"I mumbled in sleep hugging her by waist like my teddy bear.

"It's already 9 wakeup doll wakeup",mom said softly and I hurriedly woke up,"Shit mom, I'm late for the college, why didn't you wake me up early, first class is of Raghav sir,he don't like late students," I said in a scared tone." Relax Aaru you have a week long holiday, remember!".I sighed in relief and again drifted to sleep.

" Wakeup Aaru guests are coming for lunch",She said and I opened my eyes and raised my eyebrows."Guests who? ",I asked rubbing my eyes.

"The Malhotra's are coming",My eyes widened hearing her reply."What Why??",I asked hastily.

"We are meeting them for your alliance with their son, remember!". "Why mom why",I made a crying face."What do you mean by Why,Malhotra's are well-reputed in the country and their son,he is very successful and handles his family business,you will be very happy there".

"Mom stop being stubborn",I said "Mom please,how can you expect me to marry a guy I have never for once even met? Like I don't even know him and just because they are reputed ones,you want me to marry him".

"So I am telling you to meet him".She said as she turned to look at me."But I don't want to....."I denied firmly."Mom I have not yet completed my studies,have to start my career and achieve my dream and I don't have time for this marriage thing",I tried Explaining.

"You are being stubborn Aaru.What's the problem,just for once meet him" ,she said with teary eyes and puppy face."Mom this is cheating,you know na I can't see you crying, Fine I'll meet him"."Aww mera baccha thank you, Get ready and come for breakfast, I have made your favorite pasta". Mom said and left.

Author's Note:

Well dear readers, presenting to you the first part of story. Howzz the update??

Thanks for reading and do comment whether you liked it or not.

Inline comments are love ❤️❤️

Have a nice day all you amazing readers.😘😘😘