23. What else can I expect?

Surprise !!
PRESENTING TO YOU GUYS THE NEXT PART OF STORY.
Quick updates because it's my birthday month 💚
Now I am being regular with my updates.
DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟AND LEAVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS❤️
Inline comments are love❤️

Enjoy your reading.

Aarohi's POV

The car stopped after about an hour and the driver got out.I looked out of window to see tall buildings everywhere.I haven't come to this part of the city before.The driver came to my side and opened the door. "Ma'am Please proceed , I'll come with your luggage."

Thanking him I stepped out and look around.We were standing in front of a very tall building.The drive opened other side of car and Vivaan got out and started walking towards the building without even acknowledging me.

I sighed.

Of course! What else can I expect ?

That he would come to my side and pick me up in bridal style and enter the building.That's just an absurd dream.

Rolling my eyes,I followed him and we both enter lift.He clicked 51th the top floor button and I gasped .

I know he want me to die and that's why he's doing this.

I turned and closed my eyes tightly.

After some minutes the door of elevator opened and we came in front of large door.He moved forward and took out a key and inserted it in the lock.He opened the door and I looked around.

Waoh!!

Holy freaking shit!!

My eyes grew wide as saucers and my jaw hung open.

The penthouse was ..it was ... I have no words to describe it's beauty.It screamed of elegance and money.I always had dream to live in beautiful penthouse with the love of my love.

But alas!

At least half of dream of living in penthouse is fulfilled.