28. My enemies

Surprise!!

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟AND LEAVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS AND DO FOLLOW ME .

Hope I deserve more votes on such quicker updates.

Foodies are gonna love this chapter.

📌Favourite cuisine?

Inline comments are love❤️

Enjoy your reading.

Aarohi POV

"Whatever! Come fast. Will not wait for more than 5 mins "With that he went out. I think to the garage. I grabbed my Gucci purse and literally ran out to see Vivaan in one of his favorite Lamborghini.I sat in the car and saw him again busy in his phone.His phone and laptop are my biggest enemy.

Sometimes I really feel like throwing his phone and laptop from our 51th floor.

Oops it just slipped from my hand.

I sat and closed my door a little louder to grab his attention. He rolled his eyes and kept the phone and started driving. He was about to tell me something but before that I took my AirPods and started using my phone to avoid any arguments with my jerk husband.

We reached the mansion in half an hour. We were welcomed grandly by mom and dad."How did mom dad knew about our early arrival?" I said to no one in particular. "I told them that will be reaching in half an hour. I was texting mom when you banged the car door. " I didn't miss the teasing in his voice. I ignored him and moved towards them. "I missed you both so much ", I said and tears automatically started flowing. I hugged both of them.

"How are you my baccha?? Vivaan is taking good care of you na. You don't have any problem living in penthouse ? "mom asked so many questions together.

"Are itne saare questions ek saath, give her time to reply", dad said. "Mom everything is fine there.I am happy but I miss you both everyday.", I replied.

"How are you Vivaan? " mom asked."Glad you noticed that I'm also standing here."He said rolling his eyes. "Don't be jealous of your wife Vivaan", dad said and we both hi-fied. Dad and me are great company to tease Vivaan.

"Koi mere bete ko pareshan nhi karega.There also don't you work every time my Workaholic son. "She said and hugged him."Tum dono kitne patle ho gye ho.No problem today I'll feed you both too much food to compensate for all the weight looses. Aarohi beta take care of him and yourself. Don't let him work for late hours."I smiled and nodded at mom still side hugging dad.

Me and mom went to our room. It's been so long since I entered this room. I really missed it. While Vivaan and dad went to their work room because Vivaan wanted to discuss some work related things with dad.

My Workaholic husband. He'll never change.

Me and mom talked for around 2 hours when she excused to go to kitchen to check on all arrangements. I told her I'll help but she asked me to rest for some time. Once lunch was ready, Rita our househelp came to call me. I went to kitchen and helped her in arranging table and asked mom to sit comfortably. Vivaan and dad also came from office room. Slowly we opened the lids of the utensils and were surprised to see all my and Vivaan's favorites.

Foodies like me are gonna love this!😋

Chicken Biryani