7. Shopping time!!

Suprise!!

PRESENTING TO YOU GUYS NEXT PART OF STORY....DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟AND LEAVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS ❤️

Inline comments are love ❤

Aarohi POV

As soon as they left, I turned towards Vivaan but due to my stupid heels I tripped but I got hold of a strong pair of arms it was Vivaan. We both had gone into trauma as we stare blankly at each other's face and was lost in the ocean of emotions, we came out of our trance when my phone rang. I turned towards him and said, "What do you want to talk about".I said to him and again he passes me one of his irritated looks.

"How could you do this Aarohi, I bloody trusted you and we both decided to call off the marriage, then why the hell did you agree? I know that you girls are all same. I thought you might be a little different but no, my instincts were wrong. You girls just need a chance to throw yourself on rich guys like me".He said with hatred in his voice. He thinks so low of girls and now actually he disgusts me for bearing that cheap mentality.

"And why do you think all the girls are born to throw themselves on you, Mr. Malhotra? You might be the guy to drool over for your girlfriends but not me.", I said in an ice-cold voice. He was a bit taken aback by my cold behavior but he is a moron he has to retort so he goes this way," Yaa then why did you agree for the marriage and now you deliberately fell so that I could hold you".

I was frustrated by now and this time I screamed because it had suppressed my limits"You know what, you are a certified jerk for having this mentality.You are just full of yourself.I'd rather do anything else then even to think of falling on you deliberately".

"Of course things like agreeing to marry anyone just because the guy is rich".He said with disgust again. Now I get it why is he saying all these things."For your information, I think it's none of your business that I have got to do in my life. And I agreed for this marriage for my parent's wish, I can marry anyone may it be you or anyone else for my parent's happiness. Get that very clear in your mind.", I said.

Just then his phone rang maybe it was from mom. He cut the call and said, "Shut up and just come inside".I cursed him under my breath and walked inside.

We went inside and were welcomed by many teasings."I hope you guys got enough time for your lovey-dovey talks."Abhi said. I saw Vivaan and made a disgusted face."Rest of your talks and actions you guys can continue after your marriage", Arshi said and all burst out in laughter." Shut up Arshi ", Vivaan glared at her.

They all were busy teasing us when Aaliya reached, she congratulated us and ordered her staff to show her best collections which she had specially selected for me and Vivaan. She made me try all kinds of lehengas in all colors. I was feeling like a mannequin! Every time I came outside wearing a dress but nothing was up to the mark.

"What the fuck!After this shopping with them I took a pledge never to go shopping with them.They made me try hundreds of lehengas".I thought

.Finally after a lot of hunting, we selected outfits for me of all the functions. On the other hand, Vivaan just tried a few and selected from them. We took them and thanked Aaliya for the wonderful collection and then reached our next destination that was the jewelry store. After selecting the matching jewels we moved to the ring section.

We selected the rings and moved to my favorite restaurant, We had our lunch and then moved to our respective homes. It was a hell tiring day but I enjoyed it a lot.