15. My Angry Bird

PRESENTING TO YOU GUYS THE NEXT PART OF STORY(Written with lots of hope and handwork)...DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟AND LEAVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS ❤️💞

Inline comments are love ❤️

Aarohi POV

We were about to leave in one of Vivaan's favorite BMW. I was to open the back seat when he shouted"Oh Hello driver nahi hun main tumhara , sit with me on the front seat".As soon as we sat I took my AirPods and started using my phone to avoid any further arguments with my jerk husband.

As soon as we sat I took my AirPods and started using my phone to avoid any further arguments with my jerk husband

We reached there exactly in 20 mins. We were welcomed grandly by mom and dad." I missed you both so much", I said and tears automatically started flowing. I hugged both of them and he was about to touch their feet but dad hugged him. Mom welcomed us but Vivaan excused himself saying he has an important meeting but promised to return before lunch.

"How are you my baccha?? Tu waha khush toh hai na? Sab log kaise hai...Vivaan aur tere beech me sab thik hai na? "mom asked so many questions together."Are itne saare questions Ekk saath, give her time to reply", dad said."Mom Sab log Bhut ache hai..They all take care of me like their own daughter...I am happy there.", I replied."What about Vivaan? ".I blankly stared at her face for sometimes "Wo Bhi Bhut ache hai ", I lied.

"Sorry, Aaru...we forced you to do marriage but now hearing you out... I am very happy for you... I was really stressed....", I stopped mom because I didn't want her to continue past talks and be sad."Mom what's special for today's lunch ??".

"Aaj tumhare aur Vivaan ke pasand ki saari cheez bani hai", mom said."Aaru there's another surprise waiting for you in your room", dad said. I ran to my room.

I went to my room and to my surprise, I saw both my best friend and Arshi sitting on my bed. My happiness had no bound.I was seeing Myra after 15 days. She couldn't attend my marriage because she went to her native place to meet her sick grandma. But I thought to tease her so I faked anger.

She came running to hug me but I stopped her"Stay away! I don't want to talk to you, you didn't attend my marriage".She was almost in tears" Sorry Aaru, you know my grandma was sick so I went to meet her, I'm really sorry" and was about to cry but me and Arshi couldn't hold anymore so laughed at her. "You are such a dumbass, I was just teasing you. We are best friends since childhood,itna to main Tujhe jaanti hun, if your grandma condition was not very serious, you would have come running to attend my marriage".I said and took her in a bone-crushing hug.

"You are such an asshole, Mujhe Kitna daara diya tune, Anyways you a bitch, itni bhi kya jaldi thi shaadi karne ki?? Tu mere aane ka wait bhi nhi kar skti thi....Tune phone par thoda sa bataya that...Now tell me the whole story".She complained.