17. Worried?

I am really sorry guys for the late update..Actually my exams ended on 10th Dec and after that, I got really busy regarding internship activities...Till now the activities are not over but still, I managed some time to update the story for my lovely readers..I hope you'll love the part..

PRESENTING TO YOU GUYS THE NEXT PART OF STORY(Written with lots of hope and handwork)...DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟AND LEAVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS ❤️💞

Aarohi POV

Post dinner we all sat in the living area and were talking when mom suddenly got a call and she excused herself. After a while she came and sat beside me." Actually, pandit Ji ne call kiya tha", she said."Kya Kaha unhone? ", dad asked.

"Unhone Kal hi puja rakhne ko kaha hai...Kal Bhut acha muharat hai", mom replied hesitantly looking at me."I am sorry Aaru beta, but it is the tradition of our family to perform this puja after anyone's marriage. When you guys went for pagh phera we called him to enquire about it....So..now...Ummm.But the puja will be held in the house in the morning before you go to college...but the only problem is you guys have to wake up a little early in the morning ", mom continued.

I can see the guilt all over her face. I could not hold my giggles after hearing her ..she was tensed because for one day we need to wake up early in the morning...She is just too cute...I am so blessed to have her as my mother-in-law.

"You are a too-cute mom...I mean you are tensed just because for one day we need to wake up early in the morning. Absolutely no problem mom...I need to go to college at around 9. I guess the puja will get over at that time ?", I asked.

"Yes beta"., she replied."Love you mom..You are the best", I kissed her cheek in excitement. All others laughter at my antic." She is Vivaan Malhotra's mom, she needs to be the best", the monster replied. I just rolled my eyes and facepalmed." Again self-praising" and mom twisted his ears.

We all proceeded towards our rooms because we needed to wake up early in the morning. We both changed into our nightwears and after properly making pillow borders Vivaan was fast asleep maybe he was tired but sleep was far away from my eyes. I kept on rolling on the bed and thinking about what will happen tomorrow at college. How will all react after knowing about my sudden marriage? I kept on tossing on both sides of the bed and I don't know when sleep overtook me.

Vivaan POV

Knock Knock!

The knock on the door broke my slumber. I moved a bit in my sleep and Tightened my hold on my pillow but the continuous knocking on the door broke my sleep. I slowly lifted my head to have a look at Aarohi if was awake and she could open the door but when I saw her she was in deep sleep without any worries on her face. And I traced my fingers through her hair and was staring at her face.

Knock Knock!

This broke my trance and that was when I realized what I had been doing? I have gone insane. I glanced at the watch and it was just 5 o'clock.

"Wake up ".This time the knock was followed by mom's voice. Why is mom waking us up so early?

Puja

It then struck my mind that we had puja. How boring?

"Aarohi Aarohi", I tried waking her up and failed in it." What is it?", She said in a sleepy tone and rubbing her eyes.

So cute!!

"Vivaan Aarohi", The knock on the door increased. I threw a glance at her and she had again gone back to sleep. I got it from the bed and went to unlock the door.