12. Paise do, entry lo

PRESENTING TO YOU GUYS THE NEXT PART OF STORY.DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟AND LEAVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS ❤️

Inline comments are love ❤

Vivaan POV

"Paise do, entry lo", my cousins sang blocking the way to the room." What paise? Hawaldar hai kya tu?", I asked fully irritated." No money, no entry", Roshni added."Vivaan give them money na",Kabir said"Or else tujhe bahar sona padega", Abhi added.

"Ajeeb jabardasti hai,mere hi room mein jaane ke liye I should give money.Are you serious?".I flapped my hands in the air but the girls seemed unaffected.

"Fine", I rolled my eyes and took some notes from the wallet and gave them to the girls.

"Welcome, sir", Roshni dramatically bent down giving me the way to the room." When the hell did you guys do this?", I asked as soon as I stepped inside seeing my room all decorated with flowers.

"Next year take bhi sochega to , you'll not get to know so don't stress yourself ",Abhi joked and others laughed along .

"You guys nuts", I shook my head."Now, goodnight".I passed them a fake smile ."Good night Vivaan,aur haan Aarohi to jyada pareshan nahi karna",Abhi said with a mischievous smile." Shut up Abhi", I said and shut the door.

"All the best", I heard them shouting from the other side of the door.

Aarohi POV

The room was beautifully decorated and I was made it sit in the middle of the bed with my face covered with veil. According to mom, it was tradition. First of all the heavy lehenga was troubling me so much and moreover inside the veil nervousness was eating me up. Sigh! But I had to follow these traditions.

Roshni made me sit here and messaged Kabir to bring Vivaan here,I don't know why the hell I'm so much nervous hearing Vivaan's name. I know it is Vivaan's room and he will definitely come here.I knew that I and Vivaan both are not interested in this marriage and I had made it very clear to him not to have any hopes but what if he tried to cross his limit? He is a monster after all. This thought crossed my mind making me more nervous.

As the doorknob clicked open, I clutched my lehenga tightly. Sweat beads were forming in my forehead.No I can't lead my guards down. As he took slow steps towards me, my heartbeat raised. At that point, I feared that he could almost hear it.

As he touched my veil to lift it up, my eyes automatically shut close. I felt the veil being removed but I didn't dare to open my eyes. I guess I just couldn't meet his eyes.but why?

I heard him sigh and I felt his finger tracing down my cheeks down my lips, giving me goosebumps and I could feel my body stiffen.

"Aarohi", he called my name a few times, and then I opened my eyes. I hate to admit this but he was looking more than hot in sherwani with his upper two buttons unbuttoned.

I blinked my eyes and looked away from him." Aarohi baby please look at me", he said after few minutes of silence. I was surprised by his tone. What was he up to?

"Aarohi I didn't get a chance to tell but today you are looking heavenly beautiful, you are the most beautiful woman in this universe. I'm very happy that now you are mine. Today is our first night so let's begin our new journey. Let's know each other inside out.", he said in the most seductive voice.