19. Who asked your help?

Surprise!!

updated the next part within 24 hours.So don't forget to shower lots of love and support.💕
DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟AND LEAVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS ❤️💞

Inline comments are love ❤️

Aarohi POV

My sleep broke with the continuous ringing of the phone. I saw Myra calling and picked the call"Aaru I'm so happy", Myra's cheerful voice hit my ears.

"What happened ..why so happy? ", I asked ."Ooh please , don't pretend as if you don't know anything".

"Seriously Myra, I'm not getting anything...What are you talking about?? I was in a deep sleep until your phone broke my sleep.", I said unaware of what is she speaking.

"Okay fine..Have patience...The good news is... Riya and her so-called butt-kisser got suspension from the college.", she said happily.

"What?? Why?? ", I was shocked." What...what...You forgot the morning incident. They misbehaved with you..and even talked about your character...How can you forget them so easily?", she said with anger clear in her voice.

"Were you involved in their suspension??... The suspension was not needed...We had handled the situation in the morning..Humhe jitna bolna that humne bola...even we slapped her..matter wahi pe finish ho gya that..Then why this?? ", I said angrily because I never wanted their suspension, even though I was hurt and hated them,but it was a matter of their career.

"Ooh meri pyaari Aaru,,unhone jo there saath kiye uska bad bhi tu unko wase hi chorna chahti this..So dumb...Aur agar mere haath me hota toh I would have suspended them...But...", she stopped.

"Tu nhi involve thi...Toh phir kisne? ", I asked curiously." jiju...unhone unko suspend karwaya".Now that was another shocking thing for me.I was numb for a moment. Myra's continuous calling from the phone broke my trance.

"Accha Myra abhi mai call rakhti hun.Mujhe kuch kaam yaad aaya....Bye".Now, what drama is this! Vivaan!!But why??

"Accha okay..aur jiju ko thank you bolna mat bhulna..Byee ".I cut the call. I watched the time it was 7 in the evening...Oh my God, I was sleeping for three hours. I went to take my clothes from the cupboard took plain Kurti and went to freshen up. I saw Vivaan's cloth in the laundry bag which means he is back from the office. I need to talk o him about this.

I went downstairs and saw everyone sitting in the living area having tea and having some serious discussion

I went downstairs and saw everyone sitting in the living area having tea and having some serious discussion. Bhabhi noticed me and at once said, "There she comes, Come here Aarohi".

I smiled faintly and as soon as I reached there mom hugged me tight and asked me to sit next to her. I nodded and sat beside her but was full concentration was on Vivaan, who was busy on his phone.

Was he ignoring me? Huh!I should be the one to ignore him after what he has done.

"Gotta good sleep beta ? How are you feeling now? ", mom asked worriedly. I just hummed my full concentration was on my husband.

" beta, I just came to know what happened today in the college", mom said. As soon as she said those words I turned my face towards her. Just then Vivaan's phone rang and he excused himself to attend the call.

"How do you know ma?". "Actually Vivaan told me about this", she said."How can a girl be so cheap to say those words..Accha hua usse suspend krr diya",mom said.

"Haan isliye jab Vivaan ne mujhe bataya tab maine tumhare college ke principal ko call kiye..Actually, he is a good friend of your dad and narrated the morning incident. She became very angry after knowing the whole incident...So she decided to suspend them".

"But mom ...", she cut in between ."Don't take tension beta..Just focus on your exams...You wanna eat something?", she asked.

"No mom...Actually, I forgot my phone in my room..I'll just cone", I excused and left from there. I entered my room and found Vivaan doing something on his laptop. I need to talk to him.

"Excuse me, Mr. Malhotra...Could you please tell me the reason behind your act!", I asked and waited for his reply. I waited for 5 mins but there was no reply, he was busy on his laptop ignoring me as if I don't exist in the room. Now my anger rose. I went towards and closed his laptop.

"Are you out of your mind...Can't you see I was doing something important?", he shouted."That's exactly what Am I asking? Are you out of your mind? How can you suspend them from college".He again opened his laptop and said, "Nothing is impossible for the Vivaan Malhotra".

Self obsessed!!

"But why did you asked the principal to suspend them?", I asked frustrated by now ."Itna dumb to tum dikhti nahi,,Jitni ho tum..Tumhe to khush hona chahiye and you should thank me after what I did", he said satisfied with his work." Who asked you to help?".I shouted and pushed him. He looked at me with anger visible on his face.

OMG! I think I woke the monster inside him...Now be ready to bear the consequence.

He got up from the bed and dragged me towards the wall, I was caged between him and the wall. His breaths were fanning on my face. His eyes were bloodshot red and he was fuming fire. He hold my forearm very tightly.

" Never try to raise your voice against me...Understand? And I can't tolerate a single word against anything that belongs to me..And now you are MINE ".

Now that was enough for me ."Am I an object that belongs to you? You were the only person who accused me before the marriage of marrying you for your money...Remember? "

I know that you girls are all same. I thought you might be a little different but no, my instincts were wrong. You girls just need a chance to throw yourself on rich guys like me.

"I..I...", he tried speaking something in his defense but couldn't complete his sentence, maybe he couldn't get a nice excuse to be made. I raised my eyebrows and asked him to complete his sentence but he at once jerked me and left the room in full angry mode.

Author's Note:

Well dear readers, presenting to you the next part of the story. How's the update??.

What you think... Vivaan has done right or wrong??

Thanks for reading and do comment whether you liked it or not...And stay tuned. Have a nice day all you amazing readers.😘😘😘