I.

A/N: Hello! Welcome in my second story.
WARNING: there's going to have sexual content in this story so if you're not comfortable with this topic feel free to leave - as for the rest of you, horny people (me included) feel free to continue. I hope you'll enjoy this book.
Don't forget to vote, comment and recommend my story to people who might be interested. I'll leave you with the story, enjoy!

°°°

Y/N'S POV:

"What if I'm not accepted? What if I'm too weak for this school? What if I don't have any friends?" I asked those questions out loud while pacing in my room, going from my bed to my bathroom. My head was currently full of apprehension, I was so stressed that I didn't hear my mom passing by. She leaned against my door frame and knocked to let me know she was here. I slightly jumped, a hand on my chest.

"Mom, you scared me." I said. I also stopped walking, I stood there in the middle of the room.
"Y/N, you have to stop worrying, you're going to be fine at Hogwarts." She said. "Well, I can't be sure, I didn't receive my lett-" I was cut off mid sentence when my mom lifted in the air an envelope with the stamp of the school on it. "No way, I did get the letter!" I exclaimed walking rapidly towards her and taking it from her. "It arrived a few minutes ago, as soon as it came, I went to your room to give it to you." She said. I heard half of what she said because I was too engrossed by reading the first line of the letter; welcome at Hogwarts, Y/N Y/L/N.

My dream was coming true. I always wanted to go at Hogwarts, though, my parents had found another Wizarding school - which wasn't as prestigious as Hogwarts, but, was still known for attending great wizards and witches many years ago. As soon as I turned sixteen in January, I told my parents that I wanted to attend Hogwarts for my sixth year, which they agreed. Now that I was attending my dream school, I needed to be prepared for it - it's once in your lifetime that you'll go in the best Wizarding school of the Wizarding World. "Go get ready, we're leaving in twenty minutes." Said my mom with a smile before exiting. I couldn't help, but, look once again at the piece of parchment in my hands, I was feeling the texture of the paper between my fingers, admiring Dumbledore's neat handwriting and the first few words of the beginning. I folded the paper like it was in the envelope and started to get ready to fetch my stuff.

My mother and I finally arrived at the Diagon Alley, every year I came here to fetch my stuff for school, but, now at Hogwarts, students needed more stuff, like caldrons, books...
While walking, my mom spotted some of her friends, she waved at them from afar. "Go talk to them, I'll manage." I told her. "Okay, meet me at the Leaky Caldron." I nodded and she left. I looked at the list of books and went to bought them. On my way, I bumped into someone. "Don't you see where you're going?" I looked up and saw the prettiest human being ever. He has blond hair, almost white, gray eyes, a sharp jawline, pale skin, he was in all black and he was kind of tall. "Sorry." I mumbled. He scoffed, "next time, watch your steps." With that, he left and disappeared in the crowd. I saw his slim figure sliding between people in quite a rush. Where was he going like that? If he's here, does he go to Hogwarts? I hope so, because handsome faces like that, we don't see them everyday.

TIME SKIP: 1st of September

"Remember, you're going to be fine. I'll see you for Christmas, okay?" She said kissing my cheek. "I'm going to miss you." She said. "You're going to miss me too." I replied hugging her one last time before entering the train. Every compartments were full, I walked further inside until I spotted the same handsome guy putting his baggages inside the box above their seats. He wasn't alone, there was a girl with black hair, her face full of acne, and she was drooling over the boy. There was also a boy, black skin, sharp jawline, short black hair, compared to the girl, he was looking outside. The blond boy sat across his two friends and also looked outside. I swallowed the lump in my throat and walked towards them.