XII.

DRACO'S POV:

"Malfoy, you have to trust your girl. She's loyal and honestly I don't see her like those girls who are changing their boyfriends like they're changing their underwear." Blaise stated. He was right, well, he was always right, my ego was too big to admit it. Y/N's too innocent - well she was - but I was actually her first boyfriend, Potter wouldn't want her as much as I do, right? Still, my possessiveness over her took me and decided to head towards the Library, where she normally would be to revise. I entered the wing, no Y/N to be seen, I only spotted Weasley and Granger studying on I don't know what subject. "Weasel bee, Granger," I greeted them, "have you perhaps seen my girlfriend?" My tone was quite sarcastic and of course they noticed. "No, Malfoy, we haven't seen her." Granger spat before turning her attention back to her book. "Can you leave now? We answered your question." Weasley said. I was about to leave, but I realized Potter wasn't among them.

"Where's scarface?" I jerked my chin to the empty seat before me. "We don't know." Granger said dryly still looking intensely at her book. I banged my fist out of anger on the table which made both of them flinch. "You do know where they are, Granger!" I spat. "So, tell me right now-" "-Mr Malfoy!" Exclaimed Madam Pince. "We are in a Library! You should know how to respect the silence! Since you're disturbing your comrades, I'll tell you to leave. I don't need to show you the way." With that, she left while readjusting her glasses. "You heard her, Malfoy. You better leave." Weasley sang. I gritted my teeth, balled my hands into tight fists before leaving the Library by slamming the wooden doors shut behind me. I needed to find Y/N, and quick. I checked outside on the Quidditch pitch and yet, she wasn't anywhere to be seen. I loosened my tie as I hurried in the corridors to find my dear girl and I spotted Potter with a Ravenclaw girl. Without thinking much, I stepped closer to him, grabbed his collar and pinned him to the nearest wall.

The girl gasped and quickly ran away. "You fucker, will you tell me where is Y/N?!" With each words I said, I pinned him harder. He was groaning in pain, teeth gritted, veins popping out of his neck. That was what he was getting for messing with me and what was mine. "I didn't do anything with her!" He managed to speak. "I only helped her study." I was literally seeing red, I warned Y/N about him being near her, yet she didn't even care to listen to what I told her. I shoved him on the wall as I loosened my grip on him and stepped back, jaw tensed, aching teeth, sore fingers, I managed to keep my composure as I was boiling. "That will be your last warning, Potter. Don't approach Y/N or else I won't hesitate to kill you." I spat before walking off.

***

"Draco?" A soft voice was heard from the other side of my door, then it opened to reveal Y/N. I quickly glanced at her, but kept my focus on my homework resting on my lap. "I've been looking for you since the time you told me you were studying. Where were you?" I asked, now putting my focus on her standing by the door. "I was with Hagrid outside. He has shown me a lot of things and I discovered new plants!" "You were with that crazy giant? You know that he has almost killed me in 3rd year with his bloody chicken?" I was growing furious now, and she has noticed. She walked closer to me, my eyes leveled with her belly, she grabbed my face with both hands and planted a gentle kiss on my lips. This simple action made me like putty in her hands. "Relax your jaw, I don't like it when you get yourself hurt by doing so. Look, I'm sorry, I was just too overwhelmed with Snape's test tomorrow that I needed to take a break from it. I should've told you." "What about Potter? Wasn't he with you?" I asked, testing if she would mention him or not.

"He did helped me a bit, but I quickly left and went to Hagrid's." She replied. I looked into her eyes to see an ounce of a lie, but no, nothing. That's my girl. "I believe you, my love." I smiled before connecting our lips together. I shoved my homework on the side and instead, I pulled Y/N down to sit on my lap. Her arms automatically wrapped around my neck as she deepened the kiss, I let my tongue lick her bottom lip, asking for permission which she accepted. She let out a soft moan which was enough for me to gain dominance on her, I felt her hips grinding on my hardening bulge which was slowly causing my lost of focus, though I knew what she was doing. I flipped us, so I was on top, I pinned her arms above her head and separated our lips. "The things you're doing to me, Princess." I said lowly. I started to leave butterfly kisses on her neck as I kept speaking. "You're making me all soft, breaking my serious demeanor." Her breath was unheaven as I trailed kisses to the knot of her tie.

"May I?" I asked which she nodded. I quickly removed her tie and started to unbutton her shirt, revealing her black laced bra. "Fuck. So beautiful." I whispered. Even if it wasn't the first time I was eyeing her like this, the effect she has on me was going to be the death of me. I pulled down her skirt and carefully removed her shoes, she was now only in her undergarments, looking up at me with innocent eyes. "Now, Princess, tell me what you want." I said while stroking her thighs. She pressed them together to gain some friction, but I slightly opened them, which prevents her from having the release she desperately needed. "Touch me." She whispered. "But I am touching you, love." I reminded her. "Not here." She whined. "Where then? I want to hear you say it. Use your words." "Touch my pussy." She said. To tease her, I spreaded her legs and cupped her cunt, her underwear was soaking wet. "Like this?" I asked, failing innocence. "No, please, stop teasing." She squirmed. "Then show me how should I touch you." I said while removing my hand.

***

A/N: Hello guys! 😊
Sorry for the long wait, I wasn't really in the mood to write these few months, but I'm actually having some inspiration!
I hope you'll like this chapter!
Don't forget to vote & comment!
God... 11K THANK YOU SO SO MUCH ☺️❤️
Love you❤️