VII.

Y/N'S POV:

My body was on fire, I couldn't think straight. His kisses trailed down my neck, kissing the spot he previously bit me, his lips traveled down to my breasts, sucking for a few seconds my nipples which caused me to arch my back and let out a strangled moan. Draco then, continued to go down, caressing my stomach with his hands while his mouth went slowly towards my upper thigh. "Draco." I moaned. He was teasing me, I loved it, but, I was growing impatient and I wanted him. "Tell me what you want and I'll do it." He said in between kisses on my thigh. I couldn't concentrate on what I needed, I was too focused on his warm lips trailing down my thighs and hands roaming my flesh. "You want me to take care of your little pussy?" He asked while leaving a kiss near my throbbing core. "Yes, please, Draco." I said throwing my head back. He removed my skirt along with my underwear, I was fully naked in front of a shirtless Draco. I suddenly became self-conscious about my appearance and slightly closed my legs, which he, of course, opened immediately.

"Let me see how wet you are for me, sweetheart." He said stroking my thighs. I was clenching on air, my clit was throbbing, I just needed him to take care of it. "So desperate for my touch, mhm?" He asked leaving some kisses in my inner thigh, slowly going towards my dripping cunt. "No more teasing, please." I whined. "Alright, baby." He said before pushing one finger inside of me. "Oh fuck." I moaned. It was the first time that I felt such a pleasuring feeling. Was it because I was inexperienced or was it Draco who was so goddamn good with his fingers? "You like that, don't you?" He asked with a smirk plastered on his beautiful face. "You like having my finger deep inside your tight cunt, mhm?" "Yes, I do, Draco!" I moaned, my wetness making noise while his finger pumped vigorously inside of me. "Go faster, please." "Such a little slut for me, why haven't I met you earlier? You're making me obsessed. Everything you do is so innocent, but, with me, you're far from being what you show to the others." He confessed while going faster and adding another digit.

In a normal situation, I'd have slapped him for calling me a slut, but, during sex, I might have developed a degrading kink; or a slut shaming kink - you know what I mean. His fingers were doing wonders inside of me, he was doing so good that I felt a knot forming in the pit of my stomach. My legs started to shake, my breathing was irregular, my toes were curling. "Are you close, baby?" He asked going at a much slower pace. I whined because I was so close and I was feeling my orgasm flying away. "Yes, make me cum, please." I whined throwing my head back. "Mhm, not now." With that, he pulled his fingers out and licked them clean. He smirked before speaking. "You taste good, sweetheart. Bet you feel as good as you taste." He stood up from the bed and removed his pants along with his black boxers. His cock sprung out and stood tall, his tip almost hitting his second line of abs. My mouth watered at the sight before me, but, my eyes were wide open at the view of his size. "Don't worry, it'll fit. Though, you won't get it today. I need to prepare you first." He said. Draco grabbed his shaft in his hand and stroked it gently, his hand fisting mostly his red tip. He threw his head back and let out a groan.

"Come here, baby." He said stopping his motion. I crawled towards him until I was leveled with his cock. "Suck me, like the good girl you are." I gulped. I've never done that before, let along see a dick that close to my face. There was a vein throbbing on the right side of his shaft going towards his tip which was even redder than it was before stroking it. "I'll guide you, don't worry." He reassured me. I took a deep breath before putting his tip slowly inside of my mouth. I could taste his sticky yet salty pre-cum on the tip of my tongue. He let out a groan while I started to add a small pressure on his tip. "Oh, fuck, baby. You're doing so well." He moaned. This gave me self-confidence and I took more of him in my mouth. I looked up at him and the sight was wonderful. His hair were messy, his neck on display, his Adam apple was bobbing every time he was swallowing, his abs were stiff, so to relax him, I trailed my hand on his stomach. He looked down at me only to find me looking at him.

"Oh, Y/N, you don't know what you're doing to me." I felt his hand at the back of my head, pushing me a bit further forward to take more of him. "Can you take me deeper?" He asked, his voice hoarse. I felt myself dripping even more. I opened my mouth wider, letting him slide further inside. His tip hit the back of my throat and I slightly gagged. "Can you take it?" He asked. I responded by sucking harder and I moaned around him, sending a vibration in his cock. "Oh, fuck, Y/N, I- I'm close." He said. As soon as his words left his mouth, I sucked him faster, I stroked what I couldn't fit until I felt his thighs contract and his warm cum dripping in the back of my throat. I pulled him out and swallowed his release. He plopped himself on his bed, panting, his cock now soft. He pulled me towards him and kissed me. "Thank you, Y/N, you were amazing." He said pulling away. I smiled and curled up in his side. "Next time, I want to spice it up, are you down?" He asked looking at me. What do you mean by spicing it up? "It depends. What are you up to?" I asked. He propped himself on his elbows and looked down at me. "I want to try out some of my fantasies and I think you're going to be perfect to fulfill them." He said smirking. "What kind of fantaisies?" "Oh, sweetheart, you'll discover them when the time will come."

°°°

"Y/N! You should've come yesterday, it was amazing!" Exclaimed Pansy. "It was incredible." Said Blaise. "Malfoy was the star of the night and he didn't even come." He continued. "I guess he wanted to be alone in the dorm to shag his girlfriend, am I right?" Asked Pansy nudging me in the ribs. "Stop, we didn't do it!" I exclaimed blushing. "Sure thing." She playfully rolled her eyes. "Explain me the hickey on your neck, then?" Oh, shit. "Just a make out session." I blurted out. Partly true. "Anyway, if he does shag you, you'll lose your voice." She said. "Or your ability to walk." Concluded Blaise. "Guys, stop." I awkwardly laughed. "Okay, okay, we'll stop." He said. A pair of strong arms snaked around my waist, hugging me from behind, I smiled before turning my head sideways. "Hi, Dray." I said softly. "Hello sweetheart." He replied leaving a kiss on my cheek. "Aww, look at these two lovebirds, aren't they cute?" Said Pansy. "He became a softy for her, I swear, if she wasn't here, you'd be dead by now." Said Blaise. I couldn't help, but, laughed. It was true that Draco was less snarling his friends, even Crabb and Goyle. He was definitely a different person when I was around, so was I when I was with him, alone.

"Can we drop the subject? Towards you two, I haven't changed." He said. "There he is." Pansy laughed so did Blaise. "So, what were you all talking about before I arrived?" He asked sitting man spreading on the couch. God, I was straddling his thighs yesterday. "I was asking Y/N if you fucked her, she said no and when I saw the hickey-" "-our sexual life doesn't need to be shared with anyone, Parkinson." He said dryly. "Right, sorry." She said looking down at her feet. I looked at Draco, and he mentioned me to come closer to him, which I did. He grabbed my waist and placed me on one of his thigh, one of his hand resting on my exposed thigh, due to me wearing a skirt. He leaned closer to my ear and whispered. "Do you know what you're doing to me when you wear that little skirt of yours, mhm?" "What do I do to you?" I asked. His hand slid up until it reach the elastic of my panties. "You're making it so hard to not bend you over my lap and spank this cute little ass until my handprint is marked on it." I couldn't help, I pressed my thighs together. His words were turning me on so much. "Would you like that?" He asked. "Is that one of your fantasies?" I asked. "Maybe, but, don't try me, or else, you're going to get punished." He said. "What if I want that?" I asked playing with his tie. "Not so innocent now, are you?" He smirked. "I'm willing to try new things with you, Dray." "You're tempting me, baby, but, be patient, you'll get what you want soon." He said.

————————————————————————————————————————

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
I left you hanging in the previous chapter, but, now I wrote what y'all were waiting for (you horny people 😏)
Don't forget to vote & comment!
Love you ❤️