II.

DRACO'S POV:

This year, I was in charge of the first years; including Y/N, who is in the same grade as me. Let's talk a bit about her; behind her innocent looks, bet she's a freak. When she came in our compartment earlier, she wore a black skirt with a white blouse tugged inside, she wore simple white sneakers, her hair was in a messy bun, quite an innocent and cute look, but, who knows what she hides under those clothes. Let's not lie, I was mean to her just to sneak her attention, she's strong enough to support me with my remarks. Though, she's cute when she's flustered, I saw that in the train. What if I try harder? Will she give herself to me? I can imagine how her soft hands would feel on my chest and abs, how her plumped lips would feel around my cock... "Malfoy." Said someone behind me. I turned around and Snape was standing behind me. "Yes-" "- bring the first years and Miss Y/L/N to the dormitories." He said cutting me off. I nodded and stood up, I readjusted my suit on my shoulders and turned towards the eleven year olds. "Alright, first years, follow me." I said loud enough for them to hear me. Pansy gave a small tap on Y/N's thigh to mention her to follow me. I looked how she smoothed her skirt down before making eye contact with me.

I quickly looked away, pretending I wasn't checking her out a few seconds ago and walked towards the door, not caring to leave it open for the kids. A little boy left the door opened for Y/N which she whispered a small 'thank you'. She didn't notice that I was watching, but, I melted at the small gesture. Draco come on! She's just pathetic! Stop thinking about her! Being polite was not a very good quality for a Slytherin, though, I wonder why she wasn't sorted somewhere else, she could've been anywhere, guess she was meant to be here... I went down the stairs towards the Dungeons, I mumbled the password and opened the door of the Common Room. "Here is where you can study and chill, this way for the boys dormitory, the other for the girls." I said rather annoyed. Thanks to my father, he wanted me to have a responsibility in this school, though, I wasn't focus for that task. The others of my grade entered the Common Room, Pansy spotted me and rushed towards me.

She's my friend, but, sometimes, she's just pain in my ass. She has a huge crush on me since our second year at Hogwarts, I didn't bother telling her I didn't like her, because it was kind of obvious. She wasn't my type and even if I had several hook-ups before, she wouldn't leave me alone. Thanks to Y/N, since she arrived, Pansy spent most of her time with her, finally I have some peace. "Draco, Y/N told me that Snape assigned you to her for her studies." She said. What? "Why me? Snape couldn't ask you or Blaise?" I asked acting irritated. Inside, I was excited to help her - in my way. "Snape said because you're in charge of the first years this year, that's why you'll help her." Pansy explained. I sighed and spotted Y/N in one of the couches, reading. She was wearing a pair of glasses, she looked so cute with them, it adds to her natural charm.

"Hey, Y/L/N." I said loudly. She looked up at me with wide innocent eyes. Bet she'd looked at me like that when she'll be on her knees, taking my cock in her mouth. "Who do you think you are for me to tutor you? Even if it's Snape who said so, you can study by yourself, you're smart enough." I scoffed. Her eyebrows frowned and closed her book. "You really think I wanted you to be assigned to help me?" She asked irritated. My mouth opened, but, nothing came out. A small crack in my chest was made due to her harshness. Usually, I don't get hurt easily, but, she has her ways to touch my weak spots. She stood up and walked towards the girls dormitory. Why do I feel bad? I shrugged it off and went the opposite way, in the boys dormitory. When I entered, I was sharing my dorm with Crabb, Goyle and Blaise, the three of them were sat on Goyle's bed and were taking about Y/N.

"Ah Malfoy, we wanted to have you opinion!" Exclaimed Crabb. "Y/N's hot, right?" He asked. The other two looked at me while I gave them a dark look. "No, she's not, she's just a nerd." I spat before dropping myself on my bed. "She might be clever, but, she's hot. Have you seen her ass in that skirt?" Said Goyle. That was it. I stood up quickly and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "Stop looking at this pathetic girl and shut it, will you?" I said through gritted teeth. Goyle nodded, completely shocked. I released him and went towards the bathroom, I shut the door behind me and leaned against it. What has gotten into me? Why was I standing up for her? I don't even know her... Usually, I didn't mind the boys talking about other girls, but, I don't know, I didn't like it when they talked like that about her. She was indeed hot, the fact that these pigs of Crabb and Goyle looked at her like it was their last meal was disgusting. She was too innocent to realize what she's causing to the boys in the dorm, even me. I hated that she has an effect on me, but, I loved it at the same time. I took my shower, wore my pajamas and went straight to bed, sleeping.