IX.

Y/N'S POV:

I was woken up by a soft feeling on my cheek - let's say a soft touch caressing my cheek. I opened my eyes only to be face to face with Draco, who gave me a cute smile. "Good morning, sweetheart." He said, his morning voice slightly deeper than his usual one. I smiled at him and mumbled a 'good morning'. When I tried to move, pain rose in my lower region, that was when I remembered last night's events. My face started to heat up, it was an euphoric feeling, even if the overstimulation wasn't pleasurable at all, Draco still made me feel extremely good. "Are you okay?" Asked Draco when he heard me groaning in pain. "I'm sore." I said. "Was I too rough?" He asked pulling me closer to his body. "No, I was just not used to it, don't worry." I assured him with a smile. "There's a lot of things I want to try with you. Riding my thigh was one of many of my fantasies." He smirked. "Horny much?" I asked hiding my face in the crook of his neck to hide my flushed face. "Oh, so, you're shy now? You weren't at all when you were moaning my name like a bitch in heat." I would have been lying if his words weren't turning me on right now, even if I was sore, I felt the wetness starting to build in my core. I straightened up, so I was sat on the bed.

I saw the three other beds of the dormitory empty and neat. "If you're wondering where are these idiots, I asked them last night to sleep somewhere else." I turned around to look at him. "Why? It's their room." "You were quite a mess last night, and I didn't want them to see your fucked face. I'm the only one who can see such a sight." He said sitting up as well. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pulled me towards him, so my head was resting on his upper chest. "What do you want to do today?" He asked. "I don't know, I'll probably struggle to walk." He chuckled at my statement before removing his arm and stood up. "I'll be back in a few." With that, he left the room. I looked with wide eyes the closed door where Draco went through a few seconds ago. As he said, he came back quickly with an ice pack wrapped in a cloth. He sat on the edge of the bed and gently pushed my shoulder, signaling me to lay on my back. "Spread your legs." He said softly. If it wasn't in that case, he wouldn't have been so soft about it. I did as he said, then he placed the cold cloth on my clothed pussy.

The fresh feeling on my sore core felt really nice. "Stay there for a while, in the meantime I'll get you some food." He said before leaving a kiss on my forehead. He stood up and left once again, I patiently waited Draco's arrival while I was sprawled on his bed with an ice pack between my legs. A soft knock was heard at the door, I removed the ice pack, my core now numb and cold, I hid it under my pillow. I mumbled a small 'come in' only to reveal Blaise, Crabb and Goyle still in their pajamas. "Oh, hi Y/N. Slept well?" Asked Blaise sitting down on his bed. He groaned in satisfaction when he laid down on the soft mattress. "I did sleep well. I'm sorry for your beds, guys." I said. I couldn't help, but, to feel guilty, it was actually my fault if they couldn't sleep in their room. "It's okay, don't worry." Replied Crabb. I noticed that his eyes were diverted towards my chest, checking me out until his eyes stopped at my exposed legs, that's when I realized I was in only my underwear and one of Draco's shirt. I quickly covered my lower body with the blanket, Crabb slightly flushed, looking the ceiling, as if he wasn't caught staring, while Goyle slowly licked his bottom lip, his eyes were glued to my breasts, a visible bulge was forming in his pants. At that moment, I didn't know what he was thinking, but, it wasn't good.

"Eyes up here." I said snapping my fingers. He went out of his contemplation of my chest, his face flushed in embarrassment. "Man, we all agree to say she's hot, but, she's Malfoy's girlfriend." Said Blaise sitting up. "By the way, where's he?" He asked. "He went to grab me some food." I replied. "How cute of him, he's bringing breakfast in bed." Snorted Goyle. "Bet he's doing that because he fucked her so hard last night that her legs are numb." Said Crabb. "It's not your business." I replied coldly. "We heard you moaning last night, let's say that your moans are pretty hot." Smirked Goyle. "If you weren't Malfoy's girl, we'd have made you scream louder than last night." Concluded Crabb. Did they just openly said that both of them wanted to fuck me? As a threesome? What. The. Hell. "God, you guys are disgusting pigs!" Exclaimed Blaise. "Not to be rude, I advise you to leave before Draco arrives, or else-" "-or else what?" Asked Draco. Fuck. "What the hell are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to not come in?" "We needed our stuff." Said Crabb. "You think I care? Get out of here. Now." He didn't need to raise his voice to be listened to.

Crabb and Goyle literally ran out of the dormitory, almost scared of him. Blaise, him, was cooler, not rushing. "Zabini, stay here." Said Draco sternly. Blaise stood there waiting, he turned around to face us. Draco placed the plate he brought on the nightstand and sat on the edge of the bed. I didn't need to face Draco to know that there was no emotion in his gray eyes. "Thank you for standing up for Y/N." He said. What? "I heard everything, I was pressing my ear at the door. I knew since the beginning that these two wanted to do things to her. Remember when she arrived? They were checking her out like she was a three-course meal." Blaise nodded at Draco's words. Draco turned towards me, a hand resting on my knee on the covers. "Feel better?" I looked at him confused until he mouthed. "Your little cunt." Oh. I blushed in embarrassment before nodding. He gave me a small smirk before turning back to Blaise. "Thanks again. You can leave now." He left the room, closing the door behind him. As soon as Blaise left, Draco locked the door, a hard expression on his face. "Are you okay?" I asked cautiously. He shot me an angry look before softening and plopped on the bed. I went behind him, hugging his shoulders from behind while my head was resting on his left shoulder.

"You don't have to worry about them, I'm not going anywhere." I whispered near his ear before softly biting his ear lob. He let out a small grunt of satisfaction, my lips trailed to his neck, he tilted his head on the side to give me more space. I stopped my kisses, he turned his head to face me, that was when I left a small peck on his lips. "I'm not worried about that, sweetheart. You know that you're mine and no one else's." He grabbed my face, leaning closer, he kissed me. My hands going in his blond messy hair while he pulled me to sit on his lap. I groaned in pain, my core was still sensitive. "You're that sensitive? With just my fingers? What will it be with my cock?" He asked those questions while trailing kisses from my jaw, going down to my neck. I moaned when he sucked on a sensitive part of my neck, making me throw my head back to give him more access. I felt his dick poking under me, I pulled his head from my neck and kissed him, my hips grinding against his growing bulge. "Stop before I fuck you, sensitive or not." He growled, grabbing my hips, though, not stopping my movements. "What if I want that?" I asked pushing my hips harder on his hard dick. He flipped me on my back, him hovering over me. He brought his hand to my throat, slightly blocking my airway, though, it aroused me so much. "Is that what you want? My cock deep inside your tight pussy?" I whimpered, nodding desperately. "Then, that's what you're going to get, but, first, I want to play with you a bit... are you down, baby?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

————————————————————————————————————————

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
I'm going to try to drop my best skills in writing smuts 😏.
Be ready, the next chapter will be quite long 🤭.
Btw, this book hit 1K 😩. Thank you so much ❤️!
Don't forget to vote & comment!
Love you ❤️